Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. some of these characters are crazy. :lol

I can't believe they still haven't announced Ninjor - I've been waiting patiently for about five years now! :gah: :lol

Here's some pics of my most recent figures. Finally decided to open them and take some pics.

Here's Fangman. I like the filmation accessories and the pivoting tongue.
image_zps3f1a5cfc.jpg

Here's Netossa.
image_zps93407d50.jpg

King He-Man

And of course, Snake Face. Unfortunately he is missing the orb on his staff. What my odds that Matty will replace it???

I took these with my new iPad mini. Great device.

That's the one thing staving off my interest in Karatti. He shares so many parts with Optik.

DEFINITELY. They were cool on Optikk. It worked. But every Space Mutant can't use them, and they've been used too much elsewhere too. I think he looks amazing overall, but that's a definite disappointment.

The arms are as much of a problem for me as the legs, though they aren't quite as distinctive as the legs so they work a little better perhaps.

Nah, the trap jaw legs don't need to be retired just yet.

But you know who's legs do need to be retired?

He-man.
Jesus Christ. It's like everyone shops at the same store in eternia. Same shorts, no pants, and the same. Damn shoes, just in a different color. It's infuriating.

:slap

Well to be fair that is most cases accurate to the original figure releases which is kind of the point of the line.

Here's some pics of my most recent figures. Finally decided to open them and take some pics.

Here's Fangman. I like the filmation accessories and the pivoting tongue.
image_zps3f1a5cfc.jpg

Here's Netossa.
image_zps93407d50.jpg

King He-Man

And of course, Snake Face. Unfortunately he is missing the orb on his staff. What my odds that Matty will replace it???

I took these with my new iPad mini. Great device.

Holy Cow!! The world must be coming to an END!! The Craw is back!!! :panic::panic:

So.. Wait.. You're saying parts reuse is an intentional, long running part of the masters of the universe toyline?

:lol

I just got my Man-E-Faces figure this morning, and I want to say how incredibly impressed I am!

I can't believe they gave us TWO triple-faces, so he can have the three classic faces PLUS He-Man, Orko, and Skeletor! WOW!

This is such a well done figure, and the mechanism of his head is masterfully consructed!

I don't think so. The He-Man legs are pretty plain in design. Naked legs with fairly simple boots. The Trapjaw legs are a lot more complex and distinctive and stick out a lot more when you have several guys standing in a row with the same legs.

Even if they all belong to the same faction?

so it ends up looking kinda like a uniform?

Don't get me wrong, I DO get where you're coming from, But Parts reuse has always been a staple of Masters. Even in the old line.

now, having said that, they COULD break it up some by using those upper and lower legs with different boots.
Gor example, Using He-ro's boots with them might look kinda neet.

I was thinking that. Kinda like how they did with Horde Prime. Using parts of Trap Jaw's lower legs, parts of Hordaks, and a new piece.

Exactly. mix it up a little more.

Like what I expect we will see When they FIN IALY get around to a captian randor /200x Randor at one point, but not used as a pair.

Left leg normal, Right leg trapjaw.

Both feet from Dekker, Hip/belt/shorts from Marzo. new head, new cape, chest a possible royal guard armor retool .

Ninjor's coming? Sweet. :)

I think MOTU Classics will be even more sought after than their Vintage counterparts over time.....Better Sculpts,More detail and better figures overall

Some may call it blaspehmy but I kinda don't care about my vintage collection anymore. Aside from Eternia and LL He-Man, I have everything mostly with boxes.

Well, if you had a nice collection, I wouldn't rush to sell it. I've felt that way before only to regret it later.

It is very, very rare that a "redo" line ends up being more collectable/valuable than an original vintage one. MOTUC MAY be the exception, due to its relative scarcity... but we'll see. :)

All I'm saying is think twice before you sell off a once treasured, vintage collection of anything. :)

Yeah the price increase is insane... almost $40.00 for one figure!! :horror...
If come SDCC they announce Two-Bad, I might not sub next year... I'll just get it on the secondary market... It's getting way too expensive for me... :monkey2

These guys are $40 now? Man, that's crazy. Way too exspensive.

I saw Craw has a King He-Man. Is that from some kind of fan fic? I don't recall He-Man ever becoming King.

Back