Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some may call it blaspehmy but I kinda don't care about my vintage collection anymore. Aside from Eternia and LL He-Man, I have everything mostly with boxes.

Some may call it blaspehmy but I kinda don't care about my vintage collection anymore. Aside from Eternia and LL He-Man, I have everything mostly with boxes.

Its completely understandable....modern day action figures are just BETTER than what we had, at least in Detail and Sculpt..

to prove that, all you have to do is compare

the figures back in the 80's were great back then,but today they are just better (I am not just talking just MOTU classics either)

MOTU Classics likely has suceeded the original line

I have my vintage MOTU in storage too... but due to lack of space to display them... :lol

Anywho...
The Fwoosh teases us with the FFM and Karatti

557957_616147478413098_1923076622_n.jpg

907010_616147648413081_1312391770_o.jpg

902720_616147818413064_278136416_o.jpg

904626_616147995079713_1093346105_o.jpg

902252_616147301746449_897744997_o.jpg

892507_616148178413028_1737153549_o.jpg

I like the FFM quite a bit, I'd like them more if they were cheaper though...
As for Karatti... not too crazy about it... I really don't like the head....
I'm going to turn him into NA Demo-Man!!

picture.php

Last edited:
Nice on the FFM.

I'll take a look later.

But for now, Take a look ....

AT THIS

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G23dU1q7hmc&list=UUNKcMBYP_-18FLgk4BYGtfw&index=4[/ame]

Fighting Foe Men do look better there- Roton pilot is the best of the 3

I might try to pick up Karatti but I have to say since Temu pointed out how much these things cost these days I have been more reticent to buy any. Particularly any non-Horde guys. I don't think I've bought any since the most recent price increase.

Yeah the price increase is insane... almost $40.00 for one figure!! :horror...
If come SDCC they announce Two-Bad, I might not sub next year... I'll just get it on the secondary market... It's getting way too expensive for me... :monkey2

I might try to pick up Karatti but I have to say since Temu pointed out how much these things cost these days I have been more reticent to buy any. Particularly any non-Horde guys. I don't think I've bought any since the most recent price increase.

If you want Karatti,I am selling my extra for way less than matty

I had him listed in the sales thread for $25 shipped ;)

Its completely understandable....modern day action figures are just BETTER than what we had, at least in Detail and Sculpt..

to prove that, all you have to do is compare

the figures back in the 80's were great back then,but today they are just better (I am not just talking just MOTU classics either)

MOTU Classics likely has suceeded the original line

True, 'cos we didn't really know that there could be something better :D Though I remember thinking how cool it would be if Motu figures would have looked more like the comic book/cartoon versions.

I also have compared some of those old transformers, and even though there are few actually really nice bots from the 80's, modern MP-line for example mops the floor with most of those old ones. I think some people might want my TF card for saying this, but that's how I see it.

It's that time of the month - MOTUC time! I'm checking out the aptly named Snake face tonight.

I also have a guest review from Jeff Parker, who's looking at the Yellow Submarine Beatles figures from Factory Entertainment.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

man,talk about luck. Friend of mine hooked me up with Fisto and Shadow Weaver for 20$ each. just opened up Fisto. now that's a sick figure.

time to track down Jitsu to go along with him

Fisto is a top 5 figure...grab what you can now

That's the one thing staving off my interest in Karatti. He shares so many parts with Optik.

I think its time to retire those Trap Jaw legs....

DEFINITELY. They were cool on Optikk. It worked. But every Space Mutant can't use them, and they've been used too much elsewhere too. I think he looks amazing overall, but that's a definite disappointment.

The arms are as much of a problem for me as the legs, though they aren't quite as distinctive as the legs so they work a little better perhaps.

Back