Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could you post some pics of them please?

he-man_fullsizeimage3_opt.jpg

he-man_fullsizeimage4_opt.jpg

he-man_fullsizeimage5_opt.jpg

N6444_fullsizeimage01.jpg

N6444_fullsizeimage02.jpg

N6445_Skelator_fullsizeimage1.jpg

N6445_Skelator_fullsizeimage2.jpg

N6445_fullsizeimage01.jpg

N6445_fullsizeimage02.jpg

Evil Lyn should be showing up tommorrow...She is definitely Yellow (like she should be)...I hear she looks quite good...comes with staff and knife

Toyfare comes out tomorrow then?...
Hopefully somebody can post pics here... I hate it how at the .org don't allow that...

yes, it does come out tommorow...I will keep my eyes open and try to hunt down a photo

I'll be passing on another bonus figure this month...I think the green goddess kinda sucks now compared to how good she looked at the SDCC..plus after watching pixel's dan's review...the bobble head stuff has got to go!!

see pic below..thats how I wanted her

I'll be passing on another bonus figure this month...I think the green goddess kinda sucks now compared to how good she looked at the SDCC..plus after watching pixel's dan's review...the bobble head stuff has got to go!!

Link to Pixel Dan :monkey3

Evil Lyn should be showing up tommorrow...She is definitely Yellow (like she should be)...I hear she looks quite good...comes with staff and knife

So they are making an Evil Lyn figure then? Never saw anything about that.

I like watching his videos, especially his MOTUC vids.

I think I am more then likely gonna pass on this months 2 figures. Dont really care for Randor or the Goddess. Then again I might just be saying that since I just spent a little much on Christmas and have nothing extra. :(

So they are making an Evil Lyn figure then? Never saw anything about that.

I like watching his videos, especially his MOTUC vids.

I think I am more then likely gonna pass on this months 2 figures. Dont really care for Randor or the Goddess. Then again I might just be saying that since I just spent a little much on Christmas and have nothing extra. :(

Wow, you didnt know about evil lyn? they anounced her close to a month ago...While pixel Dan does come off a bit nerdy with his excitement...I do like him and his reviews

What an utterly, utterly shameless plug!!!

. . . and why not. :D

HaHa :lol

I have been receiving many E-mails on our cases. I wanted to let everyone know that we will have them back in January. This wave is very short run.

Back