Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he-man_battlecat1-1.jpg

Awesome, can't wait for the 'cat!

King Randor and the Goddess are looking great too. I'll definitely have Teela without the Snake headdress so as to help differentiate them visually. King Randor needs a throne though...

So yeah, as an update to this post...

Dude, you think you've got it bad?

I bought a house AFTER I had ordered the subscription. For some reason Mattel or Digital River or whoever can't seem to change my address though, and I've gotten NOTHING from them yet other than the bonus figures I had to order separately. No Webstor, no Teela, no Scareglow. They even send shipping confirmations to my old address. I figured I could pick them up at the post office anyway (they know me well), but I think the guy in my old apartment is keeping them.

I contacted them EVERY TIME this has happened and they keep telling me they've changed the address. Then the 15th rolls around and I get another shipping confirmation to my old address.

I think they've sent me two Teelas to my new address, but nothing else so far. They send me stupid emails thinking I want to return my Zodak... I swear, Digital River is run by a bunch of monkeys. :monkey5

So yeah, I might get my Teelas, but I'll probably have to trade one of my extras (Man-at-Arms, original Zodak or Merman) for Webstor and/or Scareglow, if anyone's interested. Or pay, I guess. :(

I finally got my Teela replacements, and Scareglow is on the way too. I posted a thread in the WTT/WTB forum, but I thought I'd hit up the MOTUC regulars here as well, because I still need a Webstor (they refunded me at least for that, but I guess they didn't have anymore to send me) and also the Re-Man.

Anyone need an OG Zodak, Mer-Man, Man-at-Arms or Teela?

Awesome, can't wait for the 'cat!

King Randor and the Goddess are looking great too. I'll definitely have Teela without the Snake headdress so as to help differentiate them visually. King Randor needs a throne though...

So yeah, as an update to this post...

I finally got my Teela replacements, and Scareglow is on the way too. I posted a thread in the WTT/WTB forum, but I thought I'd hit up the MOTUC regulars here as well, because I still need a Webstor (they refunded me at least for that, but I guess they didn't have anymore to send me) and also the Re-Man.

Anyone need an OG Zodak, Mer-Man, Man-at-Arms or Teela?

NYNosferatu, is looking for a Mer-Man.

Some tidbits of info!!!
Beastman will be re-issued! :rock!

Toyguru said:
Fans might find it interesting to know that when the Horsemen sent the Randor sculpt months ago, they also attached a picture of the Burger King as well saying "seperated at birth..." so yeah, its been a running gag around here too...

We won't (alas) have Skeletor samples to send out before he goes on sale, but really the only change is to give him the tighter grip hand and looser loin cloth material. Otherwise he is the same fig in an update package with "The Original" burst just like He-Man. All reissues will have this burst.

And speaking of which, January should (hopefully) see a reissue of Beastman! ta da! There's some news for ya! Not every fig will get a reissue, but Beastman deserves some more sale time!

TG

Post was meant as a joke, but I saw eBay prices and noticed it wasn't far from reality. No offense, but what is wrong with MOTU collectors? $150+ for this stupid character that wasn't even released in the 80s? Dumb.

Back