Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it enough to make you willing to su b next year, IF subbing meant keeping the line alive long enough to see a snake Mt?

Maybe, if it meant getting Snake Mountain..

though,I really don't want to buy figures I don't really want

I haven't had notification on this thread in flippen ages and I to resubscribe to it.

Look at all the fun I have been missing!!

Though is must say why you guys wouldn't save Grayskull opening for Xmas mornin is very odd to me.

I haven't had notification on this thread in flippen ages and I to resubscribe to it.

Though is must say why you guys wouldn't save Grayskull opening for Xmas mornin is very odd to me.

I'm going to be out of town on Christmas, so no way I was gonna wait!!! :lol

BTW I just got my sub renewal notices for Strong-Arm and Plundor! :panic:

Still no news on the second Grayskull though...

Lame!!

Castle Grayskull is for Xmas in my opinion.

Check this for a Xmas mornin pressie bonanza:
Hot Toys 89 Batmobile
Castle Grayskull
Hot Toys Midas Iron Man
Sky sleds x 2

Waiting is good. :)

No!..Lame is not opening it :dunno

I could care less about Christmas

Got mine yesterday. No room to display it right now so I just did a quick quality control inspection. Looks great. May decide to paint it a darker green down the road though.

Any item this expensive needs to be opened and inspected immediately.

Got mine yesterday. No room to display it right now so I just did a quick quality control inspection. Looks great. May decide to paint it a darker green down the road though.

See, I felt the prototype hadn't enough colour and the production one had touch more.

Any item this expensive needs to be opened and inspected immediately.

I think you could've waiting 3 weeks dude but whatever.

I for one am relishing a repeat of Xmas 1984! :)

I'm getting my Castle from BBTS (unless I can get one from Matty on the 16th).

Assuming I get it before Christmas at this point, I will be saving it for Chirstmas.

I guess I think if we're all adults, the Castle isn't a gift, and we buy it with our own hard-earned, we can open the damned thing any time we want! ;)

See, I felt the prototype hadn't enough colour and the production one had touch more.

The paint apps are decent, but they could be much better. I was never a fan of the light green anyway. I also don't like the gloss of the inside of the castle. It's way too shiny. When I eventually take the castle out again, I'm definitely gonna think about a repaint and some dull cote.

Back