Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was he really THAT different?

I guess you could make the same argument for the minicomic Skeletor headsculpt, though...

In other news, I recently noticed that He-Man and the MOTU is off Netflix - WTF???!!! Hadn't finished yet!!!

They took it off a few weeks ago. I had it on my instant list and would watch a couple episodes here and there. A few weeks ago I went to watch it and the show was off the instant play.

happens from time to time as show liscenses expire. It'll be back.

Not having any Two-Bad figures for day of sale is most definitely a scare tactic to buy the sub. He's a very popular figure. There's no reason not to produce enough for both the sub and day of sale. I'm betting he'd sell out within a half hour. Pretty $***ty, Mattel. Pretty $***ty.

Call it what you want, but if the subs don't go through then there may not be any day of sale stock to buy from. At this point Mattel has to do what they can to push the sub sales to get to 100%. That is the priority, not appeasing day of sale customers.

Call it what you want, but if the subs don't go through then there may not be any day of sale stock to buy from. At this point Mattel has to do what they can to push the sub sales to get to 100%. That is the priority, not appeasing day of sale customers.

yep.....plus Scott just said that there will be more figures in 2014 with no day of sale

he also shot down Songster (listening to the new podcast)...not till 2016....thankfully because that character is just as bad as Standor

You guys should be use to all this "If we don't get enough pre-orders the line want continue" crap by now. It's the same old junk we've been hearing for years; it'll go on no matter what bull-**** anyone says, so everyone just needs to chill.

Eamon was right on about that garbage called "Retaliation" of a GI Joe movie...

I refuse to get into the whole subber vs. non-subber war, so I will just say I am not surprised and honestly kind of expected Two Bad to be no DOS. When I was planning on cherry picking 2014 I pre-ordered all the figures BBTS had up that I wanted as my DOS plan B, knowing that one of them could end up being no DOS. Now that I've subbed, this tactic means nothing to me. And honestly, if I didn't want to sub, it still would mean nothing. I would be upset, sure, but in the end; paying $60 for Two Bad (what I pre-ordered him at) would still be cheaper then buying a couple of items I didn't want in a locked in sub. So, you know... whatever. :dunno

I would have been on board for a 2014 sub, if not for Matty's lack of understanding when their stupid word capture box cost me my two Strobos.

When they sneaky and dirtily sold The Ghost of Hordak during an early bird sale, when most of us do not fool with the early bird sale because of the fact we bought subscriptions, and they haven't offered him again.

And, for the countless "no one cares for figures" they have continued to put into the line (to stretch it out for more profit) instead of the original figures; after all the line was named MOTU "Classics".

Characters that were never made can't be considered "Classics" in my opinion. We should have gotten all the figures we hoping to already have, but now have to wonder if we ever get.

Everything else, POP, NAOH, Filmation, and all these other "two second to a minute shot figures" should have been a second, third, or fourth option. So if it doesn't make it for 2014, like I've said before, it's Matty's; and Toy Fool Ru fault.

I am pretty convinced that the unamed One is the Snake Mountain man concept

Don't worry about the MOTU movie Eamon, it's never going to happen. Isn't this dude signed on for another GI Joe movie anyways. I think if any studio was serious about a MOTU movie it would have been in production by now.

If there is money to be made, and there is, they will make a MOTU movie...weather we want it or not.

What I hope is that Chu will walk and some one better (which there is not shortage of) will get the gig.

Expecting a big decent director is just unrealistic but surely we can get someone like the Percy Jackson director or something?!

I'm not sure how much is chu, and how much was the studio.
Appearently, the original cut was better, but tested poorly with non-fans.

Not sure how true that was.... Some questionable casting too.

Back