Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone feel like we all are standing outside right now at a retail store waiting to run to the ailse to get Zodac??? Seems like everyone is waiting for noon (like a crowd on black friday) to get their plastic crack

This is correct. I know I'm waiting and counting down the minutes. Also, this is the first MOTUC release day that I have actually been off work to order my figure. I usually rush home to make the order to make sure I get it in before the figure sells out.

This is correct. I know I'm waiting and counting down the minutes. Also, this is the first MOTUC release day that I have actually been off work to order my figure. I usually rush home to make the order to make sure I get it in before the figure sells out.

No connections @ wrk?

Nope! Not at Walgreens. Our computers are only connected to an intranet. No outside websites at all unless it relates to a pharmacy state board.

We're in similar boats then, except I may get a chance to run somewhere to use the internet. Though it is very inconvenient to find a chance.

He-man just wouldn't be without the wise one! :gandalf_w

Are you going to make a custom flying chair for him? I've been thinking about it, since he is a somewhat neutral character, I'll be posing him separately from the good guys.

Back