Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome sword, Eamon. Is that custom?

It's amazing how much you look like your avatar. lol

Thanks man! It's a limited edition of 20 Filmation swords (She-Ra's too) produced by Toonseum to celebrate Filmation studios. It's sighed by Lou Scheimer and comes in a velvet sack with He-Man's Iron cross on.

Full details here.
https://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2237

I would never buy an action figure of a sword-wielding girl in a miniskirt who fights monsters. That's sexist. :lecture

Really? We are bringing that over here now?!

I would ask you think about that statement for minute, realise the obvious difference and how stupid it makes you sound.

He-Man's Iron Cross reminds me of this video below...I always wondered why people don't ask REAL questions to the Creator's and where they got their idea's Originally from of the characters portrayed.Oviously, He-Man steals from Greek Mythology,The Occult and The Bible,but I always wonder why nobody asks.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHui9sDGms[/ame]

I would never buy an action figure of a sword-wielding girl in a miniskirt who fights monsters. That's sexist. :lecture
:lol:lol:lol

Thanks man! It's a limited edition of 20 Filmation swords (She-Ra's too) produced by Toonseum to celebrate Filmation studios. It's sighed by Lou Scheimer and comes in a velvet sack with He-Man's Iron cross on.

Full details here.
https://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2237

Nice!! They look amazing! But man!! $1200 :panic:

Really? We are bringing that over here now?!

I would ask you think about that statement for minute, realise the obvious difference and how stupid it makes you sound.

other_sarcasmMeter.gif

He-Man's Iron Cross reminds me of this video below...I always wondered why people don't ask REAL questions to the Creator's and where they got their idea's Originally from of the characters portrayed.Oviously, He-Man steals from Greek Mythology,The Occult and The Bible,but I always wonder why nobody asks.

Obviously you don't know that the "Iron" Cross existed way before the Nazis...

Did you not get the Power and Honour book Teemu? It's explained there.

That iron cross is also the sign of healing and crusade.

The Swastika made more infamous by the Nazi for instance is a Hundu and Buddist symbol.

FYI Your question is exactly why He-Man had a different symbol in the 200x cartoon! Nazis! I hate Nazis!

The Swastika made more infamous by the Nazi for instance is a Hundu and Buddist symbol.

FYI Your question is exactly why He-Man had a different symbol in the 200x cartoon! Nazis! I hate Nazis!

The Swastika and the Buddist symbol are not the same. They are mirror images of each other.

:lol:lol:lol

Nice!! They look amazing! But man!! $1200 :panic:

other_sarcasmMeter.gif

Obviously you don't know that the "Iron" Cross existed way before the Nazis...

though Irrelevant

Yeah,I have the book..I'll check it again,but I just don't see a real in deph origin about it there...I need more from the creators and where their idea's actually came from

The Iron Cross/Maltese Cross is also Knights of Malta

The Nazi Symbol was always originally a "Sun" Symbol which the Hindu's/buddhists worship

It took awhile for him to show up, but Demo-Man was worth the wait, at least for me. Lots of accessories, and great sculpting make him one of my favorites of the recent releases - and he has that cool evil Barbarian sort of thing going on. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

And don't forget - just a couple more days for the People's Picks! The voting will wrap up on Tuesday, and I'll be posting my Bests and Worsts for 2011. Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

Back