Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the Star Sisters the doppelganger of Playmate's Tapestry Picard? Where as he was impossible to find and nobody wanted him, the Star Sisters are being forced on people and nobody wants them, lol

Mine are about to be sold,
I'm seriously thinking about canceling my sub after Shadow Weaver...
I'm done with DR/Matty's crappy service and outrageous shipping charges.
Between that and Taxes I can get the figures for the same or less on Ebay and at least saves me the headache as to why I pay overpriced shipping for my items to tour around Nevada before coming back to California...

Mine are about to be sold,
I'm seriously thinking about canceling my sub after Shadow Weaver...
I'm done with DR/Matty's crappy service and outrageous shipping charges.
Between that and Taxes I can get the figures for the same or less on Ebay and at least saves me the headache as to why I pay overpriced shipping for my items to tour around Nevada before coming back to California...

I am actually surprised you are saying this Kuzeh

I am telling ya, if Mattel Dropped Digital River like a Hat, this line would be back on fire at least for now! people wanted a Sub for the convience and to buy figures without the stress of ordering,which isn't happening like it is supposed to be.The complaints are mostly about DR...(character selections aside)

If I had a choice to stop my Sub,it would be right after Stinkor...

I completely agree that the shipping charges are a rip-off! plus that toyguru admits an extra charge from DR to store products and use of materials (which gets passed onto the customer)

Right now,people's Subs have been cancelled automatically,been overcharged for SS couple times,slow shipping,and people selecting UPS,but getting slow lodgistics shipping...plus Mattel has an F rating on BBB..

Digital River is killing this line and Mattel doesn't seem to care(customer service needs to be number 1 priority),so enjoy your 'new upcoming' figures while it lasts

The only issues I've had with the line have all been DR related...
I love most of the figures, and I have only complained about the lack of 200x heads on some figures.
But it's ridiculous that the Star Sisters shipped on the 14th by Newgistics and showed up until the 20th, while Demo Man/BEL and Vigo shipped on the 19 and showed up on the 20th, but we're still getting charged the same...

Mattel won't accept that it's their fault, if the line dies...
I know there's been a lot of Doom and Gloom and sometimes things get blown-out of proportion, but these latest fiascos are really disappointing.

TG says it's not 2008 to justify rising prices and whatnot, yet we have the same issues with DR since then... :dunno

Maybe I'll hold off on canceling until Stinkor, I'll have to wait and see what's shown in NYTF... one thing's for sure, I'm not renewing my sub for 2013. :wave

Whine, whine, whine. All of this cuz of a stupid 3 pak that you guys don't like. Boo Hoo. I'm sure there are at least 3 figures in this line that i don't really care to have but i didn't raise such a ____in' stink about it.

And why are we complaining about the shipping charges now?? I'm paying the same now per figure as i was 3 years ago. I've never gotten a bad figure or anything that needed to be returned through DR. Don't let all that "blown out of proportion" crap on the org speak for the whole line. Maybe some people should just drop this line altogether and get the ____ out of this thread so the real collectors don't have to listen to this crap anymore.

Whine, whine, whine. All of this cuz of a stupid 3 pak that you guys don't like. Boo Hoo. I'm sure there are at least 3 figures in this line that i don't really care to have but i didn't raise such a ____in' stink about it.

And why are we complaining about the shipping charges now?? I'm paying the same now per figure as i was 3 years ago. I've never gotten a bad figure or anything that needed to be returned through DR. Don't let all that "blown out of proportion" crap on the org speak for the whole line. Maybe some people should just drop this line altogether and get the ____ out of this thread so the real collectors don't have to listen to this crap anymore.

:lecture:exactly::clap:yess::exactly::lecture

Today they sent me this e-mail. I guess I can either get $20 Star Sisters and buy the ones I want on sale day or resubscribe.

Hello Benjamin,
Recently we were unable to successfully authorize the "Star Sisters Second Installment" charge of $40.00 against the credit/debit card you used to place your initial subscription order (Order ID: xxxxxxxxxx). This resulted in an automatic cancellation of your 2012 Club Eternia® Subscription.
We understand this charge may have been unexpected, and would like to provide you with an easy way to ensure you remain enrolled in the Club Eternia® subscription!
Below we have provided a link so you may purchase the following February Club Eternia® items and stay enrolled in Club Eternia® through the end of 2012:
1) Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Star Sisters 2nd Installment ($40)
2) Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Sorceress Figure ($20)
3) Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Fisto Figure ($20)
4) Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Shadow Weaver Figure (FREE)
5) Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Map of Preternia (FREE)
Total Charge: $80.00 + Shipping/taxes/fees
The "Star Sisters 2nd Installment" charge of $40 is the second portion of the $60 that Star Sisters cost. Your card was previously charged $20 towards this item and the item has been shipped to you. This $40 charge is the balance currently due. Sorceress Figure, Fisto Figure, Shadow Weaver Figure and bonus Map of Preternia are all the February Club Eternia® items.
Once you click on the link below, one of each item will be added to your Mattycollector shopping cart. If you originally ordered more than one Club Eternia® Subscription, simply increase the number next to the "Star Sisters 2nd Installment ($40)" in your shopping cart to the number of Club Eternia Subscriptions that you originally ordered.
Then, proceed through the checkout, making sure to use the email address, payment and billing information, shipping address and shipping method that you wish to have your Club Eternia® subscription use for the remainder of 2012.
Click Here to stay enrolled in the 2012 Club Eternia Subscription.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be charged $40 today for each "Club Eternia® 2012 Subscription - Star Sisters 2nd Installment."You will be charged $20 for each Sorceress Figure and Fisto Figure at the time they ship. Your Shadow Weaver Figure(s) and bonus Map(s) of Preternia are FREE with your 2012 Club Eternia Subscription.
We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and appreciate you being part of the Masters of the Universe® Classics family!
Sincerely,
Mattycollector Customer Service

heymanitsco128644358496707039.jpg

I don't mind the shipping charges per se,
but being somewhat close to Mattel, it pisses me off that they send my stuff to Nevada, and take 5 days longer than it should to get here... :dunno

:pfft:

:lol!

Don't get your loincloths in a bunch guys...
I still love MOTUC!!

:rock!

I think your easy to please Craw

and Shipping charges have gone up

2 figures were $8.70 now they are $13.55 shipped

I think your easy to please Craw

and Shipping charges have gone up

2 figures were $8.70 now they are $13.55 shipped

I'm easy to please :lol I really haven't had any problems with DR. They had my 2012 subs shipped via USPS when I signed up for UPS. I gave them a call and the rep said they couldn't change it. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she placed an order to change the shipping method. Got my email yesterday, followed the instructions and it's all changed.

I still love the line and hope it keeps chugging along for a long time! I really enjoy my display room being surround by MOTU! :)

I've had many problems with DR and don't mind talking about Matty's doom and gloom on a month when the figure sucks. So I guess I'll stay out of this thread and leave it to the Real Collectors.

:duff :peace

Edit: Nice collection Kuzeh! Like them steps back.

I am confused!
It sounds very much like I am He-Man.org but how can that be?! :monkey3

I for one love this line and I can handle a few stinkers once a year.

I want every character from MOTU, NA and concepts to be made. I want the line to get at least four vehicles and a potential Castle Grayskull (not that I can imagine better than Zombiehamma's).

I go to bed every night looking at my mighty collection. A collection of these beefy as ____ heavy plastic finely made warriors that look dope on the shelves.
Only one third of my wall is used up.
If my wall isn't at least two thirds full by 2014, I am gonna blame all of you guys AND the POP fans of the .org! :) :lecture ;)

Next Vehicles/Playsets Wanted

Landshark
Battle Ram

Castle Grayskull
Snake Mountain
Fright Zone

So who all here submitted a character to the "create a character contest"????

Do any of you plan on showing what you submitted here in this thread??

I submitted two characters and Will show mine here too

Awesome pics, Kuzeh.

On a side note, I much prefer Battleground Evil-Lyn. I think I will use her on the shelf instead of the regular.

Back