Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: medicom jack skellington

Cant view ebay from work. But based on the url links you posted each saying "Medicom Jack" then Id say yes. Are they all in the Coffin Case? If so yes, they are all the same with just differet silk lining inside.

They don't seem to all be in coffin boxes that's why I'm confused. Maybe the coffin is a limited edition of the figure?

They don't seem to all be in coffin boxes that's why I'm confused. Maybe the coffin is a limited edition of the figure?

The two that aren't in coffins are a different figure. Medicom has made different versions of Jack. The one you're after in the coffin is known as the MAF (miracle action figure).

If you're looking for another place to purchase other than ebay, I just ordered one from here: https://www.hlj.com/product/MEDMAF-045 - It is currently on backorder though!

No, the coffin is limited, but there are varieties in the cloth inside the coffin, which besides that doesn't have any differences. Just make sure you don't accidently order a statue of him!!!!! :)

THIS is a statue:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nightmare-...357?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccabe98d5

This is the figure:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Medico...941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aba40c965

Read descriptions please. The statue is 25 cm, the medicom FIGURE is 45 cm(!)

Wow, very impressive figure indeed...12 headsculpts, that's insanity! :thud: Congrats. :duff

Small fix to my jack:

painted his noseholes, looks alot better. Always thought something was off but couldnt place my finger on it!

majhhy.jpg

2j1lysm.jpg

Received this yesterday, definitely underrated figure!! I got used & found that the head is pain in the *** to replace; when I remove the head the plastic joint removed with head I have to remove it from the head & attach it again to the body before attach the second head! also some paint is removed around the neck in the joint side, which makes me want to repaint that area. Other than that it's excellent representation of the movie.
View attachment 56057,

Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

It is an awesome looking figure. I have the exact same problems you have. I have to remove the piece from the head then put it in the neck and press the next head on whenever I want to put on a different head. The paint is also chipping around the neck. Those are minor problems though, compared to the problem I have with one of his arms staying up. The shoulder joint that pivots up and down won't stay up. I think there are actually two joints where the shoulder is. One works but the other doesn't. I cut his coat off and cut a hole in the back of his shirt to try to tighten the screw. It didn't really work because I don't think the screw screws in correctly. So I couldn't get it tight enough. Oh well.

It is an awesome looking figure. I have the exact same problems you have. I have to remove the piece from the head then put it in the neck and press the next head on whenever I want to put on a different head. The paint is also chipping around the neck. Those are minor problems though, compared to the problem I have with one of his arms staying up. The shoulder joint that pivots up and down won't stay up. I think there are actually two joints where the shoulder is. One works but the other doesn't. I cut his coat off and cut a hole in the back of his shirt to try to tighten the screw. It didn't really work because I don't think the screw screws in correctly. So I couldn't get it tight enough. Oh well.

Thank u vey much for ur feedback!
I will rarely change the heads anyway, or even change the pose! Very pleased with how accurate this looks, it's screaming for custom accessories like book, gifts , etc & the fingers mode!!

id7lzm.jpg

Actually got him to stand on his own! He's suprisingly stable. The painted nostrils really show here. Very happy with him overall!

id7lzm.jpg

Actually got him to stand on his own! He's suprisingly stable. The painted nostrils really show here. Very happy with him overall!

id7lzm.jpg

Awesome bro! Any tips of how to paint the scratches around the joint area?

I'm assuming it's pretty much impossible to have it stand on it's own right?

Back