Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I miss Kasumi in this game? I've run into everyone else from ME1 and ME2, but she was MIA....I assume I missed some missions as a few timed out, but found her omission odd

I wonder if that was just on the PC version or if it was already on the discs for consoles...but yeah..that is sketchy. Bioware knows what a hit ME is and are milking it for all it's worth. I am the type of customer they love because I'll probably buy it all....I love this game too much...the question is if I will buy any other games from Bioware knowing all that I do. But I'm so invested in this game already...they got me. :(

I didn't and now seeing that video that was posted and seeing that it is just locked content already on the disc, makes me really mad. So unless they release a better ending I won't be buying any of their DLC.

According to Bioware, the From Ashes dlc is not on the disc.
https://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220541p1.html

Hmmm.....lie much?

She's during the Hanar Diplomat quest.

I completely missed that mission. Drats - yeah, just finished and saw her name in the credits.

Ending was ok -I agree with others said, and how it could have been better.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC on the Way?
Allegedly leaked on Facebook.
March 12, 2012
by Andrew Goldfarb
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer may have downloadable content coming soon.

A screenshot currently being passed around Reddit shows several downloadable characters supposedly on the way to the game's multiplayer component.

- Reddit

The image allegedly comes from someone who "downloaded test DLC on the developer server" and uploaded a screenshot to Facebook. The uploader claims "it's an unknown pack" that "unlocked everything" once purchased.

Multiplayer characters can be unlocked by purchasing "packs" in the Mass Effect 3 store, though none of the characters pictured are currently included. If the picture is legitimate, it would mark the third major DLC leak for Mass Effect 3, following the game's multiplayer beta back in November and the From Ashes DLC pack last month.

We've reached out to BioWare to see if they'll confirm whether or not the DLC is legitimate. This story will be updated with any comment we receive.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Free Mass Effect 3: Datapad iOS app now live

Being able to play mini-games to raise Galactic Readiness and also to check the codex outside of the game is pretty useful to me.

"EA's free Mass Effect 3: Datapad app is now available to download on iPhone and iPad.
Datapad lets you receive new email messages from squadmates and people you meet in Mass Effect 3.

There's also a Galaxy at War mini-game where you can boost your Mass Effect 3 Galactic Readiness rating.

The mini-game allows you to deploy fleets around the galaxy to scoop up credits and, if logged in with your Origin details, increase your Galactic Readiness.

This rating multiplies the value of War Assets you discover in Mass Effect 3, making it easier to obtain the best outcome in the final battle.

Datapad also allows you to browse your Codex entries, watch trailers for the game and check EA's official Twitter feed. Handy!"

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...s-app-now-live

The ending stopped Mass Effect 3 from being my favourite franchise ever. Now Metal Gear Solid keeps it's title as my favourite.

Doing another run with a different character who romanced Garris. Not all the proper info transferred though. It shows Wrex died, I did not save genophage information, killed Rachni Queen and I lost 2 crew members ..but only Wrex shows up on memorial wall. Weird...since the opposite of those events happened. Going to go with it though because
Spoiler Spoiler:

So I thought Sideshow had this license? Are we gonna get any character statues (figured something would be announced around release) or was the M8 prop a one and done?

They have the license for all EA games. Supposedly there was going to be at least one PF or maquette of Mass Effect, but they haven't announced anything.

Please let it be Liara, because that atrocity that is Kotobukiya just won't do. Or I hope they make more then just one so she has a chance.

I wouldn't be surprised if SSC is waiting to see what the fans reaction to ME3 will be before announcing anything. If the goodwill and demand isn't there afterwards, they might not go forward with making any statues.

Man, is there NOBODY that likes the ending?!

So it isn't just a matter of opinion and the ending just really does suck big time?

BTW, I have no problems with tragic endings, actually I rather enjoy them. Does that not matter in this case?

Right up to the ending, I was pretty cool with the game, and still am, overall. That said, if Bioware would patch a new ending thats a lot more satisfying, hey, I am cool with that.

Back