Mary Jane Undressing custom statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend had one and he made it look like she had web fluid all over her, I think I might have messed it up though because when I touched it it was still wet

Yeah, why just the other day I was telling buddy how unsexy hot chicks were. Nothing worse then big boobs and a fit tone body I told him. :slap

Well you and buddy can stalk the catwalks in the U.K for some doped-up twig to fulfill your fantasies. LOL

Nothing worse than fake tits and bulimia!! LOL

BB

Or if you want to forgo the fake tits, how about a rice-strewn village in Africa for the "fit-tone body". LOL

Really? that one i never seen...

I think I saw it on Deviant Art somewhere.
user5956_pic3753_1241162793.jpg

yea, talk about a sore subject.

That was the first kit I ever purchased. Bought it from the "painter" and I use that term losely.

Bastard took 3-4 months to do it. and totally destroyed the statue. It showed up broke, unfinished, and in horrible shape. Still have it sitting in a box somewhere.

That was the first and last kit I ever got

yea, talk about a sore subject.

That was the first kit I ever purchased. Bought it from the "painter" and I use that term losely.

Bastard took 3-4 months to do it. and totally destroyed the statue. It showed up broke, unfinished, and in horrible shape. Still have it sitting in a box somewhere.

That was the first and last kit I ever got

Yeah, many many years ago before I ever knew about Bowen or Sideshow I bought a "sexy" Tomb Raider garage kit. Took way too long to clean it up and fix the bad parts of it. With a lot of the kit dealers there is no accountability, guarantees or otherwise. That also was my first and last kit.

Back