MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My immediate impression when watching this episode was “wow does this look awful visually”.

I don’t remember the first season looking this bad.

My immediate impression when watching this episode was “wow does this look awful visually”.

I don’t remember the first season looking this bad.
I thought it looked great. Never had one complaint about the visuals this episode.

Well, maybe Mobius's face looked a LITTLE out of place in the enviro-suit.

Last edited:
I thought it looked great. Never had one complaint about the visuals this episode.

Well, maybe Mobius's face looked a LITTLE out of place in the enviro-suit.
Really? The whole sequence at the beginning when he jumps onto the flying card looked absolutely terrible.

That sequence from Attack of the Clones looked better.

The lack of discussion regarding today's episode sadly echoes how S2 is currently sitting with me. Nonetheless, we did get 10 seconds or so of Loki actually doing magic. Remember when he used to do that? :p

The lack of discussion regarding today's episode sadly echoes how S2 is currently sitting with me. Nonetheless, we did get 10 seconds or so of Loki actually doing magic. Remember when he used to do that? :p

IMHO, Hiddleston is a great actor, he really raised the bar in the Thor films. ( Even Thor 2 TDW, where it was like hearing brakes grinding away for two hours ) He had a nice easy chemistry with Hemsworth that just doesn't seem easy to replace.

I would have preferred a full blown dedicated prequel. Obviously he looks a lot older now and gained some weight since Thor 1. And it's iffy if Hemsworth and Hopkins would even show up for cameos. But the Warriors Three plus Sif and Russo would have probably been game for it. ( Well, at least until Baylan Pullo passed away) It would have been fun to see more of the Warriors Three in a very organic way that gave them more screen time.

But the mandate was likely to support the next wave of Avengers films no matter what. I just don't know if there was really anywhere left to take the character post Endgame. I mean they wiped him out probably for that reason, that there was just no more rope for his practical arc.

I get the desire for a redemption narrative. And that might work with 95 percent of other MCU characters. I'm just not sure it works with Loki. Just my thoughts on it.

It sure was an episode.

Give me time! Lol.

I enjoyed it. I mean, it’s great seeing Loki torture someone again and be on the reverse-side of an interrogation for once, it’s nice that he and Sylvie are rather prickly right now, and it ended in the largest body count I’ve seen in a show in ages.

Man, this has been my favorite thing Disney has put out recently. I loved both episodes so far.

Yawn

So done with Marvel’s convoluted Multiverse plot.

Deadpool 3 only thing that matters now which is crazy for me because I hate Deadpool 1 and 2 lol
How on earth did you hate Deadpool 1 and 2 lol I'm not even a big fan of the character(think breaking the fourth wall is pretty stupid) but those movies are fantastic. Literally couldn't have been adapted better if they tried.

Yawn

So done with Marvel’s convoluted Multiverse plot.

Deadpool 3 only thing that matters now which is crazy for me because I hate Deadpool 1 and 2 lol
And this whole timeline thing is different from the multiverse, which makes it even more convoluted. You can have different timelines within the same universe apparently.

It’s so dumb.

How on earth did you hate Deadpool 1 and 2 lol I'm not even a big fan of the character(think breaking the fourth wall is pretty stupid) but those movies are fantastic. Literally couldn't have been adapted better if they tried.
The “risky” humor just didn’t work for me.

Besides the eye rolling humor the other major problem for me was the base story premise.

Who survives cancer and gets super powers and then complains how it ruined their life, just dumb.

No one would complain about that even if their face was disfigured which he still has all of his features and bone structure.

Some of the action set pieces were decent i’ll give it that but Juggernaut was ruined once again. :slap

Back