Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two things bothering me right now that I hope are fixed

Hulks look - needs more polish

Thors look - needs more polygons

Rendering for Thor looks bad maybe the other skins will look better aside from the Modern costume

giphy.gif

I'm convinced a Deluxe edition with all DLC will come out for the Nintendo Switch next year

The fact that Capcom has struck a deal with Nintendo with regards to exclusivity on the Street Fighter anniversary pack and Unreal Engine 4.15 running on the Switch

The ease of controls and button layout for Infinite

It's almost a guarantee this will appear on the Switch

It's power lies between a WiiU and XBOX One as stated by developers

It's super easy to develop for the Switch supposedly

I'm also guessing the launch roster will be 32 expandable

16 per side (similar to SF5 which launched with 16 fighters)

Character models can be reused from UMvC3

Season passes of 6 characters (like Street Fighter 5)

No Ultimate edition

Like Street Fighter 5, you buy base game and then Season Passes to infinity or when they abandon ship

Hopefully this evolves like Marvel Heroes Omega

They are making it easier for the casual player. Multiple articles have reported that the Hadoken/Shoryuken movements (which aren't that hard to do anyways :dunno) have been replaced by double-tapping down.

So yeah, I can see this being released on the Switch and the Joycons.

EDIT/Counter point:

The game requires 23 GB of free space according to PSN

that's roughly 4-5 times bigger than the last game

Okay, if it requires 23 GB to run on a PS4, how will it run on the Switch? I thought the Switch doesn't have much onboard memory?

Double tapping? :rotfl so it's being made for babies. So it's become official, Street Fighter is dead.

They are making it easier for the casual player. Multiple articles have reported that the Hadoken/Shoryuken movements (which aren't that hard to do anyways :dunno) have been replaced by double-tapping down.
i know its me but i always always always find myself wanting to do the hadoken but you have to slide the stick down and then go up but the game thinks im doing the shorykuen. i always get screwed and am exposed. i wish they were different buttons

you have to press down to start the hodeken but somehow i am pressing forward down foward.... when a ll i want to do is go down

So yeah, I can see this being released on the Switch and the Joycons.

Screw that. The hadouken motion is half the fun! Regarding memory, it might not work for a download for most, the cartridges can hold 32 gb of space.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Double tapping? :rotfl so it's being made for babies. So it's become official, Street Fighter is dead.

They didn't nerf it for SFV, this is just being reported for MvC:Infinite.

i know its me but i always always always find myself wanting to do the hadoken but you have to slide the stick down and then go up but the game thinks im doing the shorykuen. i always get screwed and am exposed. i wish they were different buttons

you have to press down to start the hodeken but somehow i am pressing forward down foward.... when a ll i want to do is go down

I hear ya. :monkey3

In all seriousness, this happens to me as well, probably because of the D-Pad (yes, I know, a good craftsman never blames his tools, LOL). I'm not serious enough to invest in fighting sticks.

Now put an option where I press two buttons and it does a 75 hit unblockable combo.
Might as well just change it so that each person presses a button at the beginning, one is randomly selected to win, and you watch a pre-rendered fight video for 2 minutes to see how it turns out.

Though I'm not very good at these games by today's standards of kids who spend hundreds of hours perfecting their abilities, I'm not at all happy with this change and what it speaks to more broadly.

Now put an option where I press two buttons and it does a 75 hit unblockable combo.

Remember those third party controllers where you could save an input to a specific button, LOL? Never used one before, but do they still have them?

In all seriousness, this happens to me as well, probably because of the D-Pad (yes, I know, a good craftsman never blames his tools, LOL). I'm not serious enough to invest in fighting sticks.

Fightsticks are good to get if you play a bunch of fighting games like MK, KOF, Tekken, SF, Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear etc.

Back