1/6 Marvel Studios Netflix Shows Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on Instagram the other day....

23966914_133730477290833_6040073591389683712_n.jpg

Found this on Instagram the other day....

23966914_133730477290833_6040073591389683712_n.jpg

Head looks oversized, compared to that body.
That'll probably be the Ganghood 2.0 (Bruce Lee) body.

Hopefully they use something a bit bigger, or scale the head down for production.

Yeah, the 'Bruce Lee' body sounds like a good idea, maybe worth scaling the head down a bit to use. Danny Rand isn't big so I would hate to see them scale the body up. Also, it might not look quite as bad (though still probably a bit off) with the arms on extending the over all width of the shoulders.

The only issue then is height. A quick Google indicates that Finn is at least 4" taller than Bruce was (and the Ganghood 2.0 is pretty much accurately scaled for Bruce).

I think I would be okay that. Mike Colter is only 3 inches taller than Finn Jones yet they often implied with the angles they used to film the Defenders that he is a lot bigger compared to Jones. Beside's when it comes to accuracy at height at 1/6 scale it seems that more often than not the height of various figures fall into general categories rather than 1 to 1 representations; i.e. is the character a bit over 6' or a bit under 6'? Charlie Cox is 5'10, Jeremy Renner is 5'10 Robert Downey Jr is 5'8 or 5'9 and Mark Ruffalo is 5'8, so they all get the generic just under 6' body. On the other hand Chris Hemsworth is 6'3 and Chris Evans is 6' and they both get the just over 6' body. Evan's is interesting because he, like Finn is exactly 6' but they cheat Cap a bit taller on film and with his figure with consideration to his character. In the same way I think it's okay to cheat Finn a bit shorter as a figure because the height of his character to me seems to fit more in line with Daredevil and Hawkeye rather than Cap, Thor, or Luke Cage.

Back