Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did this mention of Jake come from?

Has it been mentioned in the show at all, or are people just assuming it will happen because Jake is a character in the comic?

Where did this mention of Jake come from?

Has it been mentioned in the show at all, or are people just assuming it will happen because Jake is a character in the comic?
Everyone is assuming. There have been multiple references to another personality but no direct tie in to Jake. At least as far as I am aware.

Wow, OI is just off the rails good in this show.
This is not my favorite MCU show, absolutly off the charts episode.

Just kicks you in the feels…..Great CGI also.

More adult MCU please!

Everyone is assuming. There have been multiple references to another personality but no direct tie in to Jake. At least as far as I am aware.

Okay got it, I was reading some other comment about a third personality, then I noticed the three faces on Oscar Issac's name in the end credits and it clicked, but I was wondering where people were getting the name from. Glad I didn't miss anything.

Yeah I'm sorry this show isn't very good lol. Oscar Isaac is ok but honestly it feels a little hammy and forced most of the time.

So was that Jake right before they injected his neck!

Listen to his voice!
:horror:horror:horror

Damn jye, you're right! Some how I didn't catch that! He talked with his mouth mostly closed, talking out the side and clearly an New York kind of accent. Remember that Marc woke up stabbing some punks on the cliff and Steven asked him why and Marc said he didn't do it. In this scene he grabs a sharp object and wants to stab someone then himself. Plus he has the nose bandage to differentiate him from the other personalities. Notice he lost it when he came back as Marc in the psych ward.

I wonder if Jake will lose the mask but keep the suit:

e1ae7a48a3bf06e94ee55347ced069031a0a8408.png
img_3295.jpg

I’m impressed there wasn’t a single gratuitous MCU cameo, I honestly thought one was coming, especially with Dr Strange starting. We did pause and rewind a couple of times to clarify things but for the most part it flowed really well, had a great balance with all the juggling balls (something some of the other MCU shows just couldn’t cope with) and there were just a ton of flat out staggering moments in it. Really satisfying.

Best Marvel series by far. I really enjoyed the Egyptian mythology, story and Oscar's amazing performance.

I do wish that we seen the Lockley take over instead of the quick turn to the end of the action. Lots of CGI goodness though.

Sad that it is over, but I'm sure there will be a Season 2. Time to cancel D+ for now. DS: MoM is the last exciting event of the year for me.

Moon Knight > Loki > FWS > few episodes of What If...? > don't care to watch WV or HE

Best Marvel series by far. I really enjoyed the Egyptian mythology, story and Oscar's amazing performance.

I do wish that we seen the Lockley take over instead of the quick turn to the end of the action. Lots of CGI goodness though.

Sad that it is over, but I'm sure there will be a Season 2. Time to cancel D+ for now. DS: MoM is the last exciting event of the year for me.

Moon Knight > Loki > FWS > few episodes of What If...? > don't care to watch WV or HE
Yeah definitely agree it's the best MCU show yet, although my friend really didn't enjoy it. But he loves WandaVision so he's clearly wrong.

Great finale if not a bit rushed. Post credits leave it open for future projects.

Question about that scene:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Question about that scene:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back