• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel (lots of grails)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in no rush to get rid of these amazing pieces :D

Really reconsidering the X-Men dios

That Doom is seriously tempting my wife. She has brought it up at least three times....:D I'm hoping she'll crack.

That Doom is seriously tempting my wife. She has brought it up at least three times....:D I'm hoping she'll crack.

The offer we talked about is still on the table. Where's Rory with his great pics when I need him :D

Oh I hope ur GR stays around until i get paid again this month LOL!!! MAN, I wanted that Wolverine!!!

Hey question, does your Dr. Doom Exclusive say Exclusive on the bottom, I'm still pondering in the back of my head wondering about mine that I've acquired?

I have #125/500.

Oh I hope ur GR stays around until i get paid again this month LOL!!! MAN, I wanted that Wolverine!!!

Hey question, does your Dr. Doom Exclusive say Exclusive on the bottom, I'm still pondering in the back of my head wondering about mine that I've acquired?

I have #125/500.

I'm not sure but I can check when I get home.

If you want, you can put down a small deposit on GR. I'm not looking to get rid of these as soon as possible or anything. I just need the room.

I'm not sure but I can check when I get home.

If you want, you can put down a small deposit on GR. I'm not looking to get rid of these as soon as possible or anything. I just need the room.

Thanks bro, I appreciate you looking for me, I sent ya a PM on the GR, just letting ya know... Thanks again!

Back