• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel (lots of grails)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want that dr doom!!! you have a really nice marvel collection you should keep them man!

i want that dr doom!!! you have a really nice marvel collection you should keep them man!

Too late for that. I am looking forward to having a more manageable collection.

The Doom can be yours if you really want it $$$ :D

I'm already reconsidering a few pieces :monkey3
:rolleyes: You already sold some of the most important ones ya jerk!!

...they are some of the biggest space hogs!!!
Space Hogs? :D

300px-Pigsinspacebook.JPG

Sorry everyone, Iron Man is now sold.

I need to pack it up quick as this was a real tough one to part with. I hate to think how I'm gonna feel when I pack up the X-Men #1
JERK!!! :monkey4

pm sent... :monkey3
WHOA, what a surprise!! :lol

Your dead to me.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Good choice. marvel is overrated. Most only care because of so called "status".

I think a lot of people look at collecting certain lines as absolute, meaning if they can't have it all (or nearly all), then they don't want anything at all. Not that it's a bad thing or anything because I think we are all guilty of this at some point.

I think a lot of people look at collecting certain lines as absolute, meaning if they can't have it all (or nearly all), then they don't want anything at all. Not that it's a bad thing or anything because I think we are all guilty of this at some point.

that would probably explain why I felt the need to pick up Elektra PF :confused::confused::confused:

Back