Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do let me know what you think of the corner pax, I thought about that for my smaller statues.

I'm thinking about doing this with space for the 1:1 Chronicle Endoskeleton in the upper right corner. Still playing around with it while trying to leave a bit of wall space for some prints.

pax display.jpg

I just finished setting up my Bestas and lighting....now let the statues come!!!! (sorry for the bad pic quality)

FullSizeRender-1_zps1beciokh.jpg

I just finished setting up my Bestas and lighting....now let the statues come!!!! (sorry for the bad pic quality)

FullSizeRender-1_zps1beciokh.jpg

Nice Ross! With the taller Bestas you'll have some height adjustment there which will be good if you buy taller statues. The Width on the other hand is what it is. See how Superman might give you room for one more there, that's about what you're going to get with those. But they look clean and nice which is good and your collection will be nicely shown.

Nice Ross! With the taller Bestas you'll have some height adjustment there which will be good if you buy taller statues. The Width on the other hand is what it is. See how Superman might give you room for one more there, that's about what you're going to get with those. But they look clean and nice which is good and your collection will be nicely shown.

Thank you Josh!!!

Yeah, my plan is to fit PF Modern Batman with Supes, and the rest I have them fitted on paper lol (I try to occupy myself until more statues show up lol)

This thread is awesome. In my opinion the set up/display is just as important as what is in it. I have seen quite a few collections that don't have any TLC involved in placing them etc. and it takes away from what they have, I also seen collections very small but with an awesome set up that makes each piece pop. My set up now is in the temporary phase and I am constantly planning and theorizing myself. I can't wait to move.

Ohhhh, yeah about Daredevil. I ordered the print and got it a few weeks back but I only just opened it yesterday to look at it and OMG it is one of the best prints SS put out easily. The shading...the colors... it just looks so amazing in hand. Just wanted to put that out there

This thread is awesome. In my opinion the set up/display is just as important as what is in it. I have seen quite a few collections that don't have any TLC involved in placing them etc. and it takes away from what they have, I also seen collections very small but with an awesome set up that makes each piece pop. My set up now is in the temporary phase and I am constantly planning and theorizing myself. I can't wait to move.

I agree with you %100 about the setup. It's about the presentation!! I always tell myself "spend as much of one nice statue on display". I did the same thing for my 1/6 collection and hired someone to build me a custom display
IMG_2981_0368_zpsfpx7cprw.jpg

I agree with you %100 about the setup. It's about the presentation!! I always tell myself "spend as much of one nice statue on display". I did the same thing for my 1/6 collection and hired someone to build me a custom display

Hell yeah, that looks fantastic. Nice set up for your 1/6 stuff :hi5:

Thanks buddy!!!:hi5:

No, Thank you for sharing!!! For my 1/6 stuff I have a board for that fig behind it, So for the DX joker I have the purple hahaha insert with the card on it from the packaging. MY DX terminator I use the black cyberdine insert from the packaging as well, for Loki and Starlord I have boards the same size but custom made. Loki is Green back with his silhouette and on the side it says The god of mischief. My Starlord has this space stary painted backdrop and on the top says start lord and the bottom says GOTG. I only have 1/6 stuff for my favorite movies and I only get 1 of so for me the back drop adds a lot of personalization and enhances the display.

See that's what I'd like for my 1/4 scale stuff with the sliding doors on each shelf but I can only imagine what someone would charge me for on that's 93" tall and about 78" wide and I'd need three of them, two for DC and one for Marvel.

See that's what I'd like for my 1/4 scale stuff with the sliding doors on each shelf but I can only imagine what someone would charge me for on that's 93" tall and about 78" wide and I'd need three of them, two for DC and one for Marvel.

Thats very much what I am looking at down the line Josh for my 1/4 stuff as well. The only thing is I haven't decided what I will do for backdrops if any. I guess I am more concerned with figuring out lighting then I will be on to the next thing.

No, Thank you for sharing!!! For my 1/6 stuff I have a board for that fig behind it, So for the DX joker I have the purple hahaha insert with the card on it from the packaging. MY DX terminator I use the black cyberdine insert from the packaging as well, for Loki and Starlord I have boards the same size but custom made. Loki is Green back with his silhouette and on the side it says The god of mischief. My Starlord has this space stary painted backdrop and on the top says start lord and the bottom says GOTG. I only have 1/6 stuff for my favorite movies and I only get 1 of so for me the back drop adds a lot of personalization and enhances the display.

Oh wow!! I would love to see pics of your stuff man.

I found the guy from CustomMade.com. The bigger the city you live in, the more/better options you have.

Back