Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Josh, what displays are you using in this pic? are they Bestas turned sideway?

That's what I was thinking or something custom possibly?

Actually that's just a photoshop of how I'm organizing my collection. Currently I just have some rack shelves, the kind you use in a garage with my statues on it, They're 36" wide by 18" deep and hold weight, but I'm probably going to replace those with Ikea Pax Wardrobe units and put shelves in them,They're 39" Wide, 22" deep, however I'm looking into brackets to strengthen their shelves because they only hold 44lbs. PAX's will also give me a third shelf in each one so that will be good for more space.

Actually that's just a photoshop of how I'm organizing my collection. Currently I just have some rack shelves, the kind you use in a garage with my statues on it, They're 36" wide by 18" deep and hold weight, but I'm probably going to replace those with Ikea Pax Wardrobe units and put shelves in them,They're 39" Wide, 22" deep, however I'm looking into brackets to strengthen their shelves because they only hold 44lbs. PAX's will also give me a third shelf in each one so that will be good for more space.

I like the idea of what you got cooked up. Would love to see the final product when the day comes. Definitely different - in a good way.

Nice Josh!!
Would like to see the final setup as well. I just put few Bestas together and waiting on few Pre-orders myself.

Nice Josh!!
Would like to see the final setup as well. I just put few Bestas together and waiting on few Pre-orders myself.

I use to have a few Bestas. I did like them, especially since there was never an issue of availability. I didn't care for the quality given the price, BUT they got the job done.

A PAX is the way to go. I look forward to seeing your set up completed bud

I need to look into those, if the end result can look like what Josh has thought up.
You've never seen a pax setup?

Real quick from other SSF collectors. This is Jstep13s PAX
ccbcb2cf1328dae34c3656d9fd6c43e8.jpg

And this is Gagalyias
98fd57352b5a87b5d2bf821419928836.jpg

Last edited:
I looked into the PAX before, but my basement ceiling max heigh is 80", where the PAX is around 93". That's why I went with the Bestas.

They have a 79" PAX its just you run into the same issue as bestas when it comes to taller statues.

I'm new to the 1/4 statue collecting, and I already bought and setup some Bestas, but I would be interested to know what kinda of problems do the Bestas have just on top of your head.

I'm new to the 1/4 statue collecting, and I already bought and setup some Bestas, but I would be interested to know what kinda of problems do the Bestas have just on top of your head.
Just the height issue. I know the cubes are pretty much one size with no adjusting so any statue over 26 inches is not going to work. That and you can only fit two maybe 3 on one besta shelf if you're squeezing them in tight.

Forget that then. I'm going to build a custom display. I want to make the inside of my display have a faux brick wall in back too!

The lighting, shelves, and riser is what nearly doubles the price. It also depends on what height you go with.
The base 93" shell is only $100 per. The shelves are $15 each. So figure $260. If I were to light it and get risers its probably going to run me another $200 but the sliding doors themselves are around $400-$500

Forget that then. I'm going to build a custom display. I want to make the inside of my display have a faux brick wall in back too!

Love the brick wall backdrop. Maybe I will use wallpaper that has that look too. :)

The base 93" shell is only $100 per. The shelves are $15 each. So figure $260. If I were to light it and get risers its probably going to run me another $200 but the sliding doors themselves are around $400-$500

I'm thinking about getting a corner PAX and the largest PAX with sliding doors for my room. I've hit that point where I need floor to ceiling displays to take advantage of all the space available.

Back