Marvel Collector Corps Bi-Monthly Goodie Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured secret wars was next. Glad to see a comic related box instead of movie based. Should really be a surprise with so many possibilities. I'd love an old man logan pop

I would bet that we'll get Jane Thor as the Pop.

Funko was specifically named as a licensee to support Secret Wars on Marvel's site at the beginning of June so I'm not really surprised, I wouldn't be shocked if October were "All-New, All-Different" themed either (If so I'm betting on a Miles pop there)

The question is whether or not it's a variant. I'm sure Funko will release Secret Wars Pops so whether they'll save Jane Thor as the ex or do some sort of Exclusive is the question.

I wonder what the shirt will be, I loved the first box's shirt but the Pop Ant-Man one was meh.

There are rumors that they'll be two exclusive Secret Wars Funko pops (instead of additional little things like minis, etc) and while that isn't confirmed just yet, looks like the pop (or one of them) has been from the recent prototypes out for sale.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I kinda figured female Thor would be one since she's on the box. If they include a second one I'd be surprised if it isn't white armor Doom.

There are rumors that they'll be two exclusive Secret Wars Funko pops (instead of additional little things like minis, etc) and while that isn't confirmed just yet, looks like the pop (or one of them) has been from the recent prototypes out for sale.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

They just emailed me and are going to send another Antman pop box since mine was smashed but not the POP itself... Which I guess is OK.

You really gets yours fast Zod!! Mine's coming on Monday...Looks to be pretty cool.

You really gets yours fast Zod!! Mine's coming on Monday...Looks to be pretty cool.

I don't know how it got here so fast. Tracking says it shipped on the 17th but I didn't get an email until yesterday saying it would be delivered Saturday. Then it showed up today.

Back