Mars Toys - Gus Fring Breaking Bad 1/6 figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
03C4AB3D-CCF3-412C-8B39-67DD1E1AD905.jpeg
BA907AF4-D0DF-41B2-9656-8CFBD2751515.jpeg
D370E8B6-2C7A-4120-A1B2-1AEBE5CAD0D9.jpeg

Has this figure been a long time coming?

I remember seeing that hideously wonderful sculpt a looong time ago, and assumed there was already a thread here for the figure.

Loved the series, but it's never been one to motivate me to buy figures from it.

Mars have been slow creating their figures, but based on the Joker they're probably worth waiting for, considering the price. They remind me very much of Supermad Toys.

Sometimes great characters come along like Gus and Mike and you just need a great representation of them in your collection.

Since Threezero haven't bothered with the license in years and InArt likely won't do anything with it, these will do fine.

Last edited:
Damn, been avoiding the third party stuff for this line, but think this will be the only good Gus we'll ever get.

Last edited:
Wow. The prototype looks amazing. I hope the likeness hold up in the real release.

Even though I really liked the show I haven’t been that motivated to purchase figures either. This looks great though as have some of the other releases.

MAT002 was supposed to be Gus Fring back in Jan 2021.

Now MAT002 is their Nicholson Joker.

This is MAT010

I'm total lost as far as Mars Toys plan...

They only planned to conquer and pillage the 1/6 market.

Anything beyond that is liable to make a Martian's head explode...

giphy.gif

:monkey3

I thought this was the Gus Fring they promised, not a new preview.

Their Facebook page is one of those that doesn't have a search function, so it's not easy to go back and track what's what.

I know I saw that 'battle damaged' sculpt a long time ago, though it might have been the original if this is a recast.

It didn't actually take much scrolling to reach the beginning.

Mars Toys

21 April 2021 ·

Update.
==========
→The second round of MAT001 will be released around the end of the month.
→MAT002 will be released soon due to the need to adjust the casting accuracy (it is still working, please be patient.)

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg

Back