Mars Toys 1/6 Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO'd the Wonka 2-pack and an extra Oompa (on OSK of course because they have consistently proven to be the best). I would have bought (at least) two more oompas but this isn't that goofy Burton film where all the Oompas are clones. **IF** they announce alternate HSs on the Oompas, I will definitely buy more ... come one Mars! Don't leave money on the table - I want to army build Oompa Loompas :)

Ordered Wonka and 5 Oompas.. should be enough for now :lol
🤣
Oompa loompa, doompety da...
If you're not greedy, you will go far
You will live in, happiness too...
Like the Oompa Loompa, Doompety do.
7k2eu8.gif

You might need one more.:wacky

Last edited:
I can't believe I pre-order this for that ticket. Lol kit raised it to 10,000 points so just imagine the discount on a future release.

I preordered this and the separate Oompa Loompa. I wish the single oompa loompa came with an alternate portrait. But I have the two custom versions so I can mix and match it up.

Tempted to get two Oompas even with the same sculpt since I’d probably have one holding the egg and the other one doing the hands up dancing pose. Would be nice to have one with a different expression though.

Is it a better "value" to buy 2 of the 2-packs in order to get 2 Ooompas (and get an extra Wonka figure and all those accessories out of it) rather than buy 1 of the 2-Pack and an extra Oompa separately?

The 2-pack is $268 and the Ooompa is $104 if bought separate - so Wonka and accessories is essentially only $164 (268 - 104 = 164).

Maybe I'm over thinking this. :lol

My goal is to have 2 or 3 Ooompas.

I can't believe I pre-order this for that ticket. Lol kit raised it to 10,000 points so just imagine the discount on a future release.

Are these prizes new?

I thought Kit already includes those lotto scratch tickets these past couple years for each OSK order - eligible for $10, $50, $100 or $500 in Rewards.

I've won $10 (twice) but nothing more than that.

Are these prizes new?

I thought Kit already includes those lotto scratch tickets these past couple years for each OSK order - eligible for $10, $50, $100 or $500 in Rewards.

I've won $10 (twice) but nothing more than that.
These ones are specific to this release that will apparently be in the style of the Wonka Golden ticket rather than the scratch off format with one worth 10k RPs and another worth 5k RPs

I'll probably pre-order 3 more Oompas just to go with willy. I liked the original movie enough as disturbing as it is. Hella I even think the actual Wonka chocolate bar is pretty good and is up there with Hershey. I can also still sell him off at some point I really only after that golden ticket. Lmao

I have programmed my computer to tell me exactly when to place my order with Kit to win a golden ticket.

Computer: I won't tell...that would be cheating

I'm now telling my comupter that if it will tell me, I will gladly share with it the grand prize.

Computer: What would a computer do with 10,000 rewards points.

I'm now telling my computer exactly what it can do with 10,000 rewards points...

I have programmed my computer to tell me exactly when to place my order with Kit to win a golden ticket.

Computer: I won't tell...that would be cheating

I'm now telling my comupter that if it will tell me, I will gladly share with it the grand prize.

Computer: What would a computer do with 10,000 rewards points.

I'm now telling my computer exactly what it can do with 10,000 rewards points...
Perfect post right here lol

Such a tremendous set. Not my cup of tea, but I love that Mars Toys is taking on things like this. Credit must go to Rainman to really putting a 1/6 scale Wonka on the radar many years ago, though. I hope Mars takes his lead and later does Jack Torrance with Danny and his bike, as well as Regan from the Exorcist and her bed.

Back