Mark Hamill risks bonuses for badmouthing TLJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WORST IDEA EVER!!!!! Let's start a Go Fund Me to give a millionaire actor a bonus for filming a major Hollywood movie that he was already paid millions for...not to mention the one two years ago where he got...MILLIONS for 40 seconds of screen time and no dialogue. :slap

This! I am sure Mark is fine. Charging 300 dollars for sigs and autos at nycc this year. The movie did suck by the way.

The unsubstantiated rumor mill is strong with this one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rey to Leia "What happened to Luke." "Darth Kennedy betrayed and murdered Luke."

This guy lives under it...

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2My83NDkvb3JpZ2luYWwvbGVwcmVjaGF1bi1jb3JrLWlyZWxhbmQuanBn

Honestly this story reeks of clickbait from angry fanboys who don’t like The Last Jedi. I feel like most of these stories about Hamill not agreeing with the way the character was portrayed have been blown out of proportion. He may have made some remarks but I think some are just using that to fuel their justification for why they think the film is so horrible or something.

Back