mark 2 normal or unleashed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about America but here in the UK you can get it for less than £100.00 on Amazon at the moment, cheaper than I paid & if I didn't have it already I'd be buying it now. lol ;)

you find one on the UK for that price? wow that is cheap i gonna look haha

you find one on the UK for that price? wow that is cheap i gonna look haha

That's what I thought, £95.00..., the postage is a tad high however (having looked again) but I'm sure an email to discuss it would resolve that as it's clearly excessive. :)

Not sure about America but here in the UK you can get it for less than £100.00 on Amazon at the moment, cheaper than I paid & if I didn't have it already I'd be buying it now. lol ;)

That looks a lot like a 'If it's to good to be true' offer you will seldom see any new figure let alone an out of production Hot Toys figure for £95, I would be very suspicious of that offer.

Those v2 figures are shipping from Japan.. and cost £255 including shipping, but that price still does not include customs duties -
We are afraid that the transaction does not include any Import Taxes / Duties / VAT. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer
..so add 20% ..plus processing fee of approx £15, gives a total of approx: £321 / $522.. not quite such a bargain.. always check the 'small print'.

I got mine from the Sideshow website when it was still available (obviously), it would've been cheaper to buy it from a UK retailer but at the time they'd all sold out..., it was still less than £200.00 though (as far as I can remember). :)

well maybe i need to search for a used one in a mint condition

and also same idea for the warmachine 1.0 i think

well i can buy a used one for 200 euro and wm 1,0 for 300 euro new. looks like nice deals

dont you think?

Well it doesn't sound over priced, I never really liked the mark I so didn't get it..., I'd consider buying the others if they turned up for a reasonable price though. :)

well i can buy a used one for 200 euro and wm 1,0 for 300 euro new. looks like nice deals

dont you think?

That seems fairly reasonable for secondary market pricing, if the Mk II is MIB and the original WM, is new.

Back