Marfa's Doctor Who 1/6 Season 5 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marfa Isaman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys ; )
just a few pics of my new 1/6 Matt smith Tardis build, all i need now is a Matt Smith ! (like the one Baby Jelly has lol!!!)

Tardis8.jpg

Tardis2.jpg

Tardis3.jpg

Tardis9.jpg

Tardis7.jpg

Are the windows and panels printed or are the contructed? (does that make sense?)

Looks really nice. I already have my Matt Smith done (except for the head.. waiting on the same sculpt as Malcolm and everyone else. :lol)

Are the windows and panels printed or are the contructed? (does that make sense?)

Looks really nice. I already have my Matt Smith done (except for the head.. waiting on the same sculpt as Malcolm and everyone else. :lol)

hi x the whole thing is pre printed, what ive done is made up a 3d model and mapped all the textures and details then ive printed out a flat version and glued it to foamboard then cut and constructed it x sounds easy! lol but theres alot of cutting involved plus the prints and foamboard arnt cheap ; (

hey guys thanks for all the comments! ye it was a commission but it turned out so well i had to make myself one... my fingertips where stained blue for a week! but it was worth it! im really caught up in the new series PR (time) machine! i cant wait see everyones Matt Smith figures! any one had any ideas for an Amy Pond?

Back