Marcus Fenix Epic Scale Bust by Triforce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/2 scale, extreme detail and light up features.....$500 easy imo unless they make lots

Yeah....I don't doubt it...but it's to rich for my blood.
Looks amazing tho! I'm still amazed by their Locust Drone.:drool

But I definitely can't afford it....This is the one I can get on my budget. :lol

IMG_2687.jpg

their full size replica lancer is 40" so if this bust is 1/2 scale then the lancer alone is 20" long

i don't think it's 1/2 scale

What scale is the Drone Bust I wonder? It retails for $650 (MSRP) at an L.E. of 500 and they're collecting dust I think. They seem to sell for around $350 on eBay. At least that's what I just got one for. They may have even sold for less in the past, I haven't really been paying attention.

I would imagine Marcus is more popular though so it will be interesting what ES and price this will be set at.

And yes the gold lancer is sissy but dammit I'm an elitist and need exclusives!!! :panic: :rotfl

Thanks for posting. I looks really good. It would be nice to see a pic side by side with the Drone Bust Maquette, so hopefully P.T. will put up something official soon.

Back