Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I don't know. I do know that there were roughly a half dozen parts to the overall kit and he's been knocking them out in batches. i.e. Heads, then Pads, now Hammers.

45542_436205373120482_1474046104_n.jpg

Coming back to these on the 15th with the Big Boa project, just in case anyone missed the update!​

Ski

You owe me a quarter for using my banner Ski....:impatient:

:lol

I finally got around to working on the Pig.

After a couple or failed tries at the codpiece I kind of gave up and made a tool belt with a loop for the hammer.

Cool or cop out?

Cool belt and a cop out.

If you can make a tool belt you can make a fawking weiner guard.

After much mulling over this thread and all the pics of the Pig bashes, I have decided to switch the body of mine over to a KP02. Trying to get my hands on one or a TT20. I just feel the TNA body doesn't match the other figures I'm using for the 'Noks.

I finally got around to working on the Pig.

After a couple or failed tries at the codpiece I kind of gave up and made a tool belt with a loop for the hammer.

Cool or cop out?

I dig it. I have been putting off the cod piece also. Just not sure that I can pull it off.

The codpiece is pie. Cut a largre triangle, fold the sides in so it fits the crotch, then glue them under.

Back