Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly:

HAMMERS get the mold, tonight...... IT HAPPENS!

Ski

1075744_o.gif

Pics or it doesn't happen. :nana:

The T2 pants don't fit so well on the Kaustic. :lol. The TTA leg sleevs help, but the Kaustic doesn't have the big ass tha the Arnold body has.

Yep. Just got it and if course ur right. Have you tried it on the aci?

Naw, I just used the leg sleeves. Will sculpt a larger ass for it later.

I hope that didn't sound too ghey.

We like it when they fill out the pants. :naughty:naughty :lol

I'll have to find what I did with the Zartan bike shorts. Might help.

Sorry, my initial plan was to knock this out this month as soon as the new year came around but my life's weekend just returned to normal as of last week. I'm going to build the mold box this weekend for this and start the casting. I definitely want to close the books on this one and move forward.

(it really seemed like family, family weddings, etc... could not leave us along after the holidays was over :mad:, seriously who plans **** right after Christmas, right after NYE's on each weekend... I think there were two weekends in a row that I was driving 4 hrs one trip down and back for events. :gah: :lol)

Ski

Man, the holidays were brutal for getting anything non-family done :lol I had 2 weeks off of work and didn't work on a single project :huh

Molded and still in progress, I've got 2 gallons of resin just waiting to pour an repour this mold.

Soon my friend, don't worry!

Ski

Back