Mando's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ I needed that scorpion for Dillon :lol

The scropion is just about lifesize.:horror I think Cobra's been messing with the TGRI ooze from Ninja Turtles. :dunno

Haven't worked on this one in a few days. Really doesn't need that much work, just need to even out the right eye and the nose needs to come down a bit.

ghostfacewip-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mando's customs (Scream/Ghostface hs wip pg. 15)

Hmmm a Desert Scorpion sculpt would be kewl.

His shoulderpads might be difficult to source but I think the rest would be pretty easy for everyone to assemble. The gun is pretty similar to the one CC came with, I think, would at least make a decent stand-in.

The scropion is just about lifesize.:horror I think Cobra's been messing with the TGRI ooze from Ninja Turtles. :dunno

Haven't worked on this one in a few days. Really doesn't need that much work, just need to even out the right eye and the nose needs to come down a bit.

ghostfacewip-1.jpg

"Because he's probably dead. His body will come popping up in the last reel somewhere. Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out! See, the police are always off track with this ____! If they'd watch Prom Night, they'd save time! There's a formula to it. A very simple formula! "

WOW those turned out great.
I loooooove the colour scheme!

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy OOOoooo October is going to be busy :rock

Awesome work :clap

Thanks for the comments guys! :duff I really had a blast doing these and they really wound up being some of favorite work, mostly due to the war/tear.

Ski, I hear you! I'm trying to get as much knocked out in Oct. cause there's gonna be all kinds of fires to put out in Novemember. ;)

Thanks for the comments guys! :duff I really had a blast doing these and they really wound up being some of favorite work, mostly due to the war/tear.

Ski, I hear you! I'm trying to get as much knocked out in Oct. cause there's gonna be all kinds of fires to put out in Novemember. ;)

I think they are even a notch up higher than the silver and green man and I thought that was absolutely awesome, I was wowed whenever I opened that package with that head that day.

It's gonna be Christmas on Halloween :rock :panic:

Inspired by something 'Face said in the pottery cache thread I spent the next couple hours in the garage and have a pretty good start on a Cobra Bunker. I've been dying to make another dio piece! :rock

cobrabunkerwip.jpg

cobrabunkerwip1.jpg

These pics are crap but you get the concept.

Found and old bucket and cut the bottom off it, and about a third out of the side, then bulked it up with some cardboard. I have a few more gaps to fill with cardboard before I add the brickface to the front. Haven't put the "windows" in yet as I'm out of saw blades for my dremel so I'll mark them off and then cut them out later. I'll probably build it up a little with the scenery base to add some additional headroom inside it.

Its a cool little piece for sure, almost like a mini-playset! I need to widen the sides of it I think to get more of that original shape in there before I go at it with the clay.

Thank you, Steve. :)

Not much happening tonight but I've added the brickface to the bunker. Haven't cut in the gunner windows yet as I'm not postive what guns I'll be using. Next up I'm going to add the roof and the scenic base.

cobrabunkerwip2.jpg

Tomorrow: If adventure has a name......

Back