Man of steel: Superman 1:6 scale iconic statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I thought Krypton Zod was shipping in August, but he's on his way to me as of yesterday. I am excited to see him! this not having to wait a year is just wonderful.

I am sure he's going to need a little paint help, these things always do... I can pull out Arkham Harley and do her touching up at the same time. I keep meaning to get around to that yet never do, here's my chance. Those two on the workbench at the same time, should make for a funny conversation. [I wonder what Zod would say to Harley in real life. Probably nothing good. Lawl....]

My b'day is coming up in a couple of months, I think I might ask for Iconic Faora then. I don't know, she is on sale NOW and I'm scared she'll go back to the Phantom Zone without me [i.e. sell out]. Really need her too.

EDIT: CRAP she's not on sale any more! Neither is Zod! Guess I did the right thing by grabbing him when I did.

Last edited:
I'm going to see my dealer this weekend just for the Man of Steel Superman statue (and the Superman Unbound Blu-Ray), and I'm very excited! Been waiting for it ever since it was announced at Toy Fair.

ME TOOO!!!!! I'll be happy with the two I have for now, Zod and Jor-El

Well, I thought Krypton Zod was shipping in August, but he's on his way to me as of yesterday. I am excited to see him! this not having to wait a year is just wonderful.

I am sure he's going to need a little paint help, these things always do... I can pull out Arkham Harley and do her touching up at the same time. I keep meaning to get around to that yet never do, here's my chance. Those two on the workbench at the same time, should make for a funny conversation. [I wonder what Zod would say to Harley in real life. Probably nothing good. Lawl....]

My b'day is coming up in a couple of months, I think I might ask for Iconic Faora then. I don't know, she is on sale NOW and I'm scared she'll go back to the Phantom Zone without me [i.e. sell out]. Really need her too.

EDIT: CRAP she's not on sale any more! Neither is Zod! Guess I did the right thing by grabbing him when I did.

Russel Crow reacting to Jor-el figure at 18:20.
[ame="https://youtu.be/MYlX1KbnKS4"]https://youtu.be/MYlX1KbnKS4[/ame]

Does anyone have a pic of Jor-el next to a Hot Toys figure? I've noticed that some of DC's 1/6 scale statues are slightly bigger than Hot Toys' 1/6.

Does anyone have a pic of Jor-el next to a Hot Toys figure? I've noticed that some of DC's 1/6 scale statues are slightly bigger than Hot Toys' 1/6.

I don't have Jor-el yet but here's Zod and Faora. I know my pics suck but here ya go.

Zod and Faora are fixed to a thick base. My CR Superman is in storage so Thor will have to do. I brought up Thors base to match the height of Zod and Faora. Zod is slightly bigger, the bulky armor just makes him look really imposing next to Thor.

You mewling quim!

Kneel before Zod! No, you kneel!

The armor is pretty darn amazing. I really do not mind the translucency of the skin at all. I appreciate that every statue has their own unique quality. All painting techniques cannot be the same otherwise it'll be quite a repetitive collection.

Thanks for the pics! that armor looks fantastic!

Thanks for interesting pix, Toyz. Faora there needs to watch her back, looks like. :p

Man, if HT ever does Zod he is going to be $300, or very close. Yikes.

I saw Superman in hand today and I have to say, pretty impressed with him. Didn't expect to be impressed. Now I might get this line

Back