Man of steel: Superman 1:6 scale iconic statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the SDCC exclusive Superman!!!

Even though it's a repaint this is a must have. I loved the dream sequence.

SDCC_DC_Collectibles_MOS_Variant__scaled_350.jpg

your pics not coming through, you got a link?

Did you repaint any of those? They all look great there. Yeah here's hoping the comic con exclusive is sold online as well.

No repainting on my part. I thought they just looked great out of the box. I feel like the lighting might have been an issue on some of the other pics... or maybe I just got some good ones.

I just read that the EX would only be available at the con.:gah::mad:

I know. Sigh. And it seems unlikely there will be another way to get one.

your pics not coming through, you got a link?

I re-linked my pic above and rehosted it. Should be more stable now.

I wouldn't give up yet. Graphitti Designs eventually puts the DC convention exclusives up for sale on their website if they don't completely sell out at the show.

That's cool to hear. A friend is going to try to pick me one up, but I've also heard that Graphitti Designs has been annoying to get stuff from at SDCC and I don't want to put him through a lot of grief.

Tell him to pick me up one too. :lol

:D - Well, sadly there are no guarantees. He's not going to fool with a raffle. I REALLY hope since this item shouldn't be as heavily desired as the figures that they won't do a raffle for its sale.

That looks cool, but he didn't ever wear that suit, did he? I'm pretty sure he wore the traditional suit in the dream sequence. That being said, if the color scheme/base is representative of an evil Superman who joined Zod, that's awesome, and a perfect piece for a Con exclusive; something that isn't necessary, but is badass, nonetheless.

The suit is black in the dream sequence. For whatever reason some people didn't notice because it was so dark, but it was there.

The suit is black in the dream sequence. For whatever reason some people didn't notice because it was so dark, but it was there.

Definitely, I saw it again yesterday and it is black in that sequence. Movie gets better every time I see it! Love it!

I've had multiple people come into my office and ooh and ahh and how well done these statues are. The complete collection looks great together.

I am a bit tempted by the Krypton Zod, but I think I'll pass.

I think I am going to get Council Chamber Zod, because this may be the only way he'll be released. Hot Toys is not inspiring me with confidence that we are getting anyone but Kal-El.

That black-suit Supes is gorgeous and I would love to add him to my collection. I think he's going to be really rare though.

EDIT: Ordered. Now this way at least, I will have one silver-armor Zod and one brown-armor Zod. Now for Faora....

Last edited:
Does anyone have Jor-El? I'd love to see pictures of it. He seems to be the best of the bunch in terms of likeness.

Jor-El is amazing. I just got him yesterday. Perfect Crowe likeness and the paint looks fantastic. I plan on getting Krypton Zod and that's it for me out of the DC statues.

Does anyone have Jor-El? I'd love to see pictures of it. He seems to be the best of the bunch in terms of likeness.

:postpics:

Heehee..... hey, even cell phone pix will do. We are not picky!

Actually I thought someone posted a pic of Jor a few pages back.

JonWez's pic from a few pages back: looks like him in the back...

9012607818_2de33fdac1_z.jpg

And the official pic:

DC31340lg.jpg

the thing that confuses me is relative sizes...

They are 1/6th and the same size as a hot toys figure

:postpics:

Heehee..... hey, even cell phone pix will do. We are not picky!

Actually I thought someone posted a pic of Jor a few pages back.

JonWez's pic from a few pages back: looks like him in the back...

9012607818_2de33fdac1_z.jpg

And the official pic:

DC31340lg.jpg

the thing that confuses me is relative sizes...

Great pics! The crew look awesome together. And isn't that the almighty NECA Portal gun replica in the background? Man I envy you!

I should reiterate that these statues and that picture belong to JonWes, not to me. I wish!

What I was confused about is that it looks like Jor El is a lot smaller than the others in that pic, altho I think this is just a trick of perspective.

oh definitely jor-el is on a lower shelf. it's a good size statue 13" tall.

oh look DCComics is having a sale on their site.

Yeah Jor-el looks awesome. I'd love to see close-ups of the headsculpt though.

Back