Man of steel, reboot or sequel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man of steel, Sequel, Reboot, Smallville, Buried

• Total voters
Didn't the Star Wars prequel trilogy have longer ?
But I did read about the pitches and dumped ideas. Personally I'd like to have seen Kevin Smith's made

My votes for a sequel. I actually enjoyed Superman Returns and feel that Brian Singer has a great love for the character. I really think he would do well with a sequel. Just make it more action oriented and bring in someone that poses a challenge to Superman. I quite liked Brandon Routh and I hope they keep him, no matter what direction they end up taking.

As far as the son thing goes, it could work. The villain finds out and makes Superman make a choice of who to save, the public or his son. Of course Superman can do both, but you know what I mean. I have a great respect for Brian Singer and feel he needs to have a second chance at Superman.

Isn't that save the son or save the whatever such a cliche though. It's as old as the hills and like you said we know he'll end up saving both just like Batman did in Forever.

Back