Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really did justice to the actual suit design with this thing. That's something only hardcore fans will appreciate, and given the price, I don't imagine them targeting anyone else.

But still, $2K for a 1/3 given all the options coming out is a dicey prospect. I'm curious what Prime 1 will charge for their Big Chap and Warriors since, unlike the Dog, they stand upright. Same price? More due to height? Or less due to the bipedal stance and potentially smaller bases?

Never noticed how caved-in his chest was due to his arms. Lol!

attachment.php

This is so well done, it's ridiculous. They even have the wrinkles from the suit detailed in. Amazing. Thanks for the pics Clutch!!!!

The colours look much nicer in these images. This thing is beautiful. I'm very close to ordering the CP version, but this has thrown a spanner in the works....

This is so well done, it's ridiculous. They even have the wrinkles from the suit detailed in. Amazing. Thanks for the pics Clutch!!!!

The colours look much nicer in these images. This thing is beautiful. I'm very close to ordering the CP version, but this has thrown a spanner in the works....

Yep - incredible work all-round.

Not the sort of piece I want to buy - but SO pleased for those of you that have been after something like this.

Ditto! It’a piece of art but not a fan of this pose...I always turn the phone to look at its face:)

Never noticed how caved-in his chest was due to his arms. Lol!

attachment.php

No. It's just that they deformed it for this statue, to be able to place the arms due to the pose they chose. But the rib cage is not deformed in reality. :)

Put me in the camp that LOVES the pose and feels it's the first statue I've seen that honestly captures design and feel of the on screen character/costume from the original film.

I've been rolling my eyes for years at all the skinny BCs in their comic book splash page friendly poses.

anyone have any idea how tall a 1/3 scale would be with him hunched over?

this one is announced at 72-73 cm high if I remember it well. I saw it for real and it's a big one! :)

That’s why sleepy it should be more than aprox 80cm, shouldn’t it?. A difference of 10cm is too less on my opinion. This or there is one statue that is bigger/smaller than 1/3 scale(on my opinion of course)

Well, the mamegyorai also includes the base. Don't forget that :)
I've seen both for real, it's 1/3 believe me. :)

No. It's just that they deformed it for this statue, to be able to place the arms due to the pose they chose. But the rib cage is not deformed in reality. :)

I know it wasn't that way in real life although it could have been squished like that when the actor was in that pose. I was more pointing out how it wouldn't look right if you wanted to display it as a bust.

this one is announced at 72-73 cm high if I remember it well. I saw it for real and it's a big one! :)

28.5" is pretty much bang on to what I was guesstimating based on the actual height of the original suit, the fact he's bent at the waist, and taking into account the height of the spine tentacles.

I was conservatively estimating 23" and then 2-3" for the base. For the money that seemed a little too small, so I figured a couple more inches to at least get it to 28".

I'm guess that will give it a depth of about 18-20", or maybe a inch or two under that. I would have liked to have seen 30-33" x 24", but this still seems generously sized (price notwithstanding).

Can't really afford this, but man, as a huge fan of the original film (and pretty much only the original film), this is the first statue that has gotten it right for me. Never really dug the Cool Props so that wasn't tempting at all.

Well, the mamegyorai also includes the base. Don't forget that :)
I've seen both for real, it's 1/3 believe me. :)

Yeah! I believe you:) that’s pnly that coolprops pne seems a litle bit small then.

Thanks sleepybee!!

Back