Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But fitting for the character, even if it does sadly hide his best feature....

Fitting for the character or not, it does not translate well to a statue. Why would anyone want a statue lf an Alien bending over as though he just got kicked in the balls?

If I'm going to pay top dollar for an Alien statue, I want to see the design in all it's glory. This just seems like a waste of a perfectly good sculpt.

Fitting for the character or not, it does not translate well to a statue. Why would anyone want a statue lf an Alien bending over as though he just got kicked in the balls?

If I'm going to pay top dollar for an Alien statue, I want to see the design in all it's glory. This just seems like a waste of a perfectly good sculpt.

Position the piece so you're seeing the side. Lot of good stuff there.

If i was to choose between this and the coolprops statue id choose this one every time. Its actually got life in it. And i would have it turned to the side, and where it would have to go would be higher than eye level in my room so i would be able to look up at its face from the under side anyway. I am keeping an eye on this myself, i am interested.

You would have to display it like this, only way to see details, but I still think its an odd pose choice. Personally I'll be waiting to see what Prime 1 do with this character.

This is a wise choice of course, even for those of us who like this. I'm very interested in this though....

Honestly considering all the crazy accurate details they put in and the research they did during the production, the price is totally fine.
This is a leap ahead of any current big chap product no matter what scale, in terms of accuracy.
And from a Japanese company, you're gonna receive exactly what you see on the web page.

It's lovely, but I'm not sure I'd take it over the CP version. I will be getting at least one of these however once I decide. Over to Prime 1 to reveal there's now....

Will it be sold in the states? I want it, but nervous about giving a company I've never used before that much money.

528575-1.jpg
528575-9.jpg
528575-11.jpg
528575-17.jpg
528575-19.jpg
528575-24.jpg
528575-25.jpg
528575-5.jpg

So through Treasure Japan, I figure about 1,817.52 United States Dollars + shipping... That's a lot for a 1/3 statue but only 750 are being made. I'm just wondering if this will sell out before any talk of US distribution.

Wow that is stunning, I personally love the pose, I need P1 to reveal theirs now so I can decide which to go with, this is beating cool props for me so far

Very nice! But I’m still on coolprops maquette!

I really appreciate all the efforts they put into this piece but there is something about the paintjob...don’t missunderstand me, it is phenomenal but this is not how I remind the Alien! i remind it black, grey...i don’t know... very accurated but too much color for me on it thought. AlsoI find that this pose hides too much details on it to.

However, very nice piece! Beautiful no doubts about it! But I still keep my preorder on coolprops’ one! Looking forward to see what prime 1 will show us...it will depends on this and also on the size...the dog’s maquette is absolutely awesome but impossible to display for me!

I freaking love this. Insane level of detail. And the pose is 100% Big Chap! Honestly, between this and CP's version, this seems like the better choice. We'll see..

Back