Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these figures American made ? If not , why are they taking so long? I mean this figure looks fantastic and Im glad sideshow is stepping up its game but it seems a long time .

if they were..Major Bludd would be $799.99

major-bludd-sideshow_1350695045.jpg

Out of curiosity, did anyone order the standard Bludd? When he went up for preorder, there was initially a standard version that you could order multiples of. I've never seen it since

Out of curiosity, did anyone order the standard Bludd? When he went up for preorder, there was initially a standard version that you could order multiples of. I've never seen it since

That is because the exclusive is still available. When the exclusive sells through, they'll put the regular version back up.

Ok, that makes sense. Seems like the exclusive has been up forever and still not sold out

One of the few Sideshow figures to translate the vintage figure correctly.

I may eventually pic him up Im not really a bludd fan but he looks cool

Hulk just wasn't a good value. A body and a pants for $300. And he oversized. He was the one piece I was wanting too. And thus, zero Avengers related figures on my shelf.

And yea, I expect $275 as well.

Back