Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought he had a prosthetic, which was why his arm didn't bend at the elbow and why he only had two fingers and a thumb.

I have to disagree with those wanting a petition. I think the arm helps define this figure. If I were to miss out on the Exclusive and the regular did not come with this (or an armored) arm, I'd feel cheated. Exclusives should not include a defining piece of the figures arsenal.

I have to disagree with those wanting a petition. I think the arm helps define this figure. If I were to miss out on the Exclusive and the regular did not come with this (or an armored) arm, I'd feel cheated. Exclusives should not include a defining piece of the figures arsenal.

It's pretty hard to miss out on an Exclusive unless you go weeks at time without internet access (and even then, it seems like most waitlist reservations convert so long as you get on before a figure actually ships).

Also, they aren't talking about the pictured robotic arm, but about including an alternate natural arm with armored shielding.

I'll stick with guessing a head swap as the exclusive. Could be a younger looking one with two intact eyes, one with a glass eye in place of the patch, or one with with an empty eye socket.

For the most part, Sideshow tries to keep the "defining" (which is a somewhat subjective term) items as regular inclusions. So I would not worry about it too much...even with a petition.

I don't care if it's a robotic arm. I was never sure as a kid and besides it makes him seem more "piratey" if he lost both an eye and an arm. Aaarrr.

yea the arm and the patch is what made bludd the pirate looking soldier i loved, to me the cobra characters had some of the best looks and thats why i want more!!!!

Plus Cobra was unleashing killer robots on the Joes as far back as 1982's issue #3.

3-7.jpg

So it isn't a stretch to assume that Bludd had access to advanced cybernetics when the character was first released.

I just hope that Bludd's tech is better than that robot's. It has three major blasts coming off at 5 Joes in close proximity...including one from what seems reasonable to me to assume would be a weapon with advanced targeting capabilities (in it's eye)...and still didn't hit a damned thing except the floor.

Coobraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Back