Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Hope to see the classic pistol as well, and a book of poetry would be great too!

Major Bludd has been a major surprise for me, and in a good way. I'm interested in this one, as well as Baroness. Of course I'll need Destro now....

Looks like a robotic arm.

Especially around the wrist...

Remember folks, Bludd is not supposed to have a prosthetic/robotic arm. It's just supposed to be armor to protect his arm from his rocket launcher.

IMG_6510.JPG

IMG_6515.JPG

I wonder if the clean tags on his neck are standard and the bloody tags are the exclusive.
If so, then it would be the WORST EXCLUSIVE EVER!! That's right, even worse than Dusty's grenade considering you could ultimately buy some from Toy Anxiety for about 75 cents, put some red paint on them, and voila.

Remember folks, Bludd is not supposed to have a prosthetic/robotic arm. It's just supposed to be armor to protect his arm from his rocket launcher.

If it isn't on here, it's open to interpretation.

mjrbludd.jpg

Besides, robotic prosthetics have come a long way since 1983!

dean-kamen-arm.jpg

Especially around the wrist...

I say we start a petition to get the robotic arm changed to a regular arm with armor on it. We can start with a poll!

Back