Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44b2a027.jpg

the worst part about the delay is it gives SSC time to come up with some "inflation" bull____ to raise prices.

You know, Bludd is sooo bada$$, it just might be worth it!

I'll pay that in a heartbeat. Figure is incredible.

of course I would too! If you want the figure,you kinda have no choice but to pay it...

but the higher prices are not helping sales even if there are a few hardcore buyers that will always buy regardless of price..

Even the fact that Zartan,Viper,Hawk,RNR are still in stock,which is probably why Sideshow is really slowing down releases to give more time to move the older releases

Looks worth it. The chest armor and helmet are perfect. Multi-layered and not bulky like Zartan's. Those two items make or break Major Bludd. I do wish the arm armor was more like that of the original figure.

Mikhail was pretty much Bludd. Guy was bad ass.

If I could guess, I think he would be cost around the same price as zartan, $160, the joes are getting spiked up in price, hopefully it doesn't get any more higher, they starting to get into the hot toys prices.

This figure has rasied the bar again!..hope destro is even better then the major!

This isn't much, just confirmed, Bludd's dog tag trophies will have names on them:
https://generalsjoes.com/2012/08/09...ctibles-report-from-comiccon-2012/#more-15845
The other “Major” reveal was the Cobra Mercenary and poet Major Bludd. Like Baroness, Major Bludd will also come with two different portraits, the eye patch version shown and one to be determined. His body armor is made in different pieces with the upper body “football pad style” armor able to be removed, revealing the full torso armor underneath for a classic look. His backpack and rocket gun both have removable rockets which will have fully articulated fins that fold out after firing. Also, all those dogtags he’s holding and wearing around his neck? Those will have names on them though Matt wouldn’t reveal who they were.

It's also pretty cool that Bludd's armor can be modified to look more classic.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised hes getting an alt head, but can't wait to see what they do for him.

This isn't much, just confirmed, Bludd's dog tag trophies will have names on them:
https://generalsjoes.com/2012/08/09...ctibles-report-from-comiccon-2012/#more-15845
Quote:
The other “Major” reveal was the Cobra Mercenary and poet Major Bludd. Like Baroness, Major Bludd will also come with two different portraits, the eye patch version shown and one to be determined. His body armor is made in different pieces with the upper body “football pad style” armor able to be removed, revealing the full torso armor underneath for a classic look. His backpack and rocket gun both have removable rockets which will have fully articulated fins that fold out after firing. Also, all those dogtags he’s holding and wearing around his neck? Those will have names on them though Matt wouldn’t reveal who they were.

My bet is that the names on the dog tags are going to be of those of the SideShow's G.I.Joe design team with code names as well

It's frustrating to see Sideshow working on a figure that I like as much as this and it won't be available until late 2013.

The thing I really don't like about the tags is that the chain always looks too big and they are out of scale. I don't know, it just cheapens the overall look IMO. Cool idea but hope they are made right.

Back