Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if General Flagg's tags will be in the mix. (Still think it would be funny if they included tags of characters that they have no intention of producing).

Re: the exclusive...didn't that initial sketch in the Witch-King video show a second head? Would they do one without the patch (either pre-wound or with a glass eye)?

Maybe a different arm attachment (since it looks like they went with a bionic arm rather than an armored one).

Wonder if General Flagg's tags will be in the mix.

Re: the exclusive...didn't that initial sketch in the Witch-King video show a second head? Would they do one without the patch (either pre-wound or with a glass eye)?

Maybe a different arm attachment (since it looks like they went with a bionic arm rather than an armored one).

The possibilities are endless. You have some great ideas for exclusives.

That would be cool and esoteric, but would only appeal to the hard core fans of the comic and character.

Most would think that a notebook would be a worthless exclusive and order the regular version, leaving the exclusives to sit in Sideshow's warehouse.

Hell, I'm a huge Joe fan, and I'd consider turning in my Elite card if the EX was a notebook.

Then just call me Dr. Cheeks. I've making my rounds and I'm a little behind.

I'm almost certain there's a premise in that post for a gay horror movie.
chin_scratch.gif

Back