Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just gave up on those confusing pads. I used museum putty on the helmet as well as a bit on the eye patch strap.

Similarly, I wouldn't even notice, let alone complain, about the glossiness of the box but some people value that more than I do.

The only reason I brought it up is because the older "glossy" boxes used a thicker stock cardboard, while the new "matte" boxes use a thinner stock and prone to tear very easily. It's just another example of Sideshow cutting corners on their products while their prices continue to rise.

You know I can't even really put my finger on why he just seems "so so" to me. I'm not seeing any radical drop in quality from proto to production but somehow, even in King Darkness' pics, he just doesn't scream "buy me." The design is solid for the most part as you said but for whatever reason he just isn't doing it for me.

I know the feeling Khev. With the talk on the figure i decided to drop Bludd as money is tight for me atm.
In saying that, all of the other joe figures are looking down on me at present. Im kinda getting nerves that there may be a Chucky fan among them. :cuckoo::rotfl
Could be a sign that i should prob just get him.

The only reason I brought it up is because the older "glossy" boxes used a thicker stock cardboard, while the new "matte" boxes use a thinner stock and prone to tear very easily. It's just another example of Sideshow cutting corners on their products while their prices continue to rise.

by no means was i trying to offend you or state that you said/did anything wrong. if that's how it came across then i apologize. all i was trying to show was that different people have different taste/values/interests/priorities regarding a figure. hope you understand my point.

its the way the armor is sitting. needs to be pulled down. the main point of the picture is to show how the pants/clothing fits better. that said, to each their own.

Yeah, I can see that the body looks more in proportion to the robotic arm... I'd imagine your mod will look much better if you can get the armor sitting a bit lower.

Sideshow's doing better with these releases, but still seem to be a lot of dumb issues that customers shouldn't have to fix.

A couple of fast pics...

12figures092713002_zpsef963308.jpg

12figures092713001_zpsfd1991f5.jpg

:horrorHow the hell did you make that HISS tank?!?!

I remember watching the build on Joecustoms. He built two of them. When he offered one for sale, I came very close to pulling the trigger and buying one. Unfortunately, the lack of space in my apartment prevented me from doing so...I REALLY wished I had the space, because I had the money!!!:gah:

HEY guys!!!

Who has the other HISS tank? I really gotta know!!!

Wow What An Amazing Masterpiece It Is...

I Thought I Read Somewhere That Mando Has It...

Does He Really Have It?

Back