Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And another ting I just noticed. I was given two left trigger fingers and no open hand. That I can just remedy through toy anxiety.

You can just call Sideshow...they will send you the missing hand - you don't have to buy one.

Looks like lighting is playing a big role in how the armor looks. Have to wait till its in hand for final judgement.

Anyone wanna give me the the cliff notes version of DC's post, I can't read all that, I'll fall asleep.

Looks like lighting is playing a big role in how the armor looks. Have to wait till its in hand for final judgement.

Anyone wanna give me the the cliff notes version of DC's post, I can't read all that, I'll fall asleep.

He digs it except for a ****ed up magnet on the backpack and a smooshed box corner. :lol

And apparently, he's "too classy" to be a smartass. :cuckoo:

He just gave you the "Robo Finger." :lol

robocop-trilogy-20040604022815626.jpg

YAY...'on FedEX vehicle for delivery' ...can't wait...been way too long between new Joe figures!

Just got this thing home and my first impressions are not of this UNIVERSE.

I love it. Bludd ranks as one of my very favourite Sideshow pieces.

The chest plate isnt silver on mine and is totally dependent on the angle and light reflection. It is as advertised. Which I was slightly worried about myself.

Only knocks I have is its the Pro body...as I too can't stand them...and Im in favour of the rubber knees versus the ratchet knees.

And the chest rig is little too beefy for my liking but it doesnt detract away from how amazingly AWESOME this figure is.

No QC issues Ive found yet other than a little excess material from casting imperfections.

PS. The names on the dog tags appear to be Sideshow staff . (e.g. Kevin Ellis, etc etc...)

Thanks Sideshow,

.........................................................Now go back to the drawing board on Destro.

Last edited:
Just got this thing home and my first impressions are not of this UNIVERSE.

I love it. Bludd ranks as one of my very favourite Sideshow pieces.

The chest plate isnt silver on mine and is totally dependent on the angle and light reflection. It is as advertised. Which I was slightly worried about myself.

Only knocks I have is its the Pro body...as I too can't stand them...and Im in favour of the rubber knees versus the ratchet knees.

And the chest rig is little too beefy for my liking but it doesnt detract away from how amazingly AWESOME this figure is.

No QC issues Ive found yet other than a little excess material from casting imperfections.

PS. The names on the dog tags appear to be Sideshow staff . (e.g. Kevin Ellis, etc etc...)

Thanks Sideshow,

.........................................................Now go back to the drawing board on Destro.

Agreed, got mine and slapped him together. Easily one of my faves, if you complain about this fig, go collect something else. Like DC Green Lantern...

The mech arm is a little lose and tough to hold one of the guns, but aside from that another homerun.

Agreed, got mine and slapped him together. Easily one of my faves, if you complain about this fig, go collect something else. Like DC Green Lantern...

The mech arm is a little lose and tough to hold one of the guns, but aside from that another homerun.

I take it you're a big Green Lantern fan? :lol

Back