Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney + Star Wars + Hasbro? .....:yess:

P1180963.jpg

Anybody else suspect Disney execs put an end to this run? The slowdown/cutoff could be explained by Disney currently in talks to aquire Hasbro. I suspect they want to water down the Joe line further and take the line back into the wrong direction. You know the direction I'm talking about; goofy cartoonish colors and wonky oversized happy meal weapons. Anything that looks rediculous and further seperates them from overzealous reporters blaming everything for the violent culture they like to brainwash us with everyday.
Me thinks it's no coincidence, talks between the 2 were announced Nov. 6th, should have been crunch time to realize next years linup in my opinion. No doubt, they've got deeeeeep pockets and holding all the marbles ($$$), I can only imagine how quick Hasbro would be to please their new overlords.
On the plus side, maybe someday we'll see a Minnie Mouse and Sgt. Slaughter 2 pack. No? Bad idea???

this is intended as sarcasam, and satire, right?

or do you need a tinfoil hat?

just to be safe., those were rumors that started on 4chan, and they were debunked on the 7th by hasbro and disney.

bludd's been pushed back... meh, whatever :D

still expecting to see more this year. perhaps i'll be wrong. who knows.

this is intended as sarcasam, and satire, right?

or do you need a tinfoil hat?

Actually, I do know that SS is concentrating on the whole superhero cash cow. I would rather believe in a sinister conspiracy though, makes my tin foil hat that Im wearing right now feel more justified and comfortable. :wink1:

I can think of more sarcastic reasons for the slowdown though... perhaps SS has been contracted by foreign enemies to mass produce 1:1 reproductions of True Types bodies to make their invading forces look larger when they invade us for our unlimited supply of David Hasselhoff recordings...

Actually, I do know that SS is concentrating on the whole superhero cash cow. I would rather believe in a sinister conspiracy though, makes my tin foil hat that Im wearing right now feel more justified and comfortable. :wink1:

I can think of more sarcastic reasons for the slowdown though... perhaps SS has been contracted by foreign enemies to mass produce 1:1 reproductions of True Types bodies to make their invading forces look larger when they invade us for our unlimited supply of David Hasselhoff recordings...

You live in Germany? :lol

agree with you on the superhero cash cow. much like starwas, it WILL be a liscense to print money.

I meant the disney/hasbro thing :D

Disney is the devil, don't you know? Walt was a closet Nazi and even a pagan like J.R.R.Tolkien could see the evil in their princess loving hearts.

I can't wait for GI JOE characters to be <CENSORED> slapped around by DISNEY characters and GI JOE characters to be stripped of all their weaponry due to "PC" run amok.

:slap

To think . . . possibly GI JOE characters with smiling faces @ Disneyland & Disney World.

Last edited:
I can't wait for GI JOE characters to be <CENSORED> slapped around by DISNEY characters and GI JOE characters to be stripped of all their weaponry due to "PC" run amok.

:slap

Too think . . . possibly GI JOE characters with smiling faces @ Disneyland & Disney World.

Disney would ALL be for disarming GI joe and the American citizens right to bear Arms,while allowing Cobra to be armed,bringing in their Tyrannical and Facist Rule

Disney would ALL be for disarming GI joe and the American citizens right to bear Arms,while allowing Cobra to be armed,bringing in their Tyrannical and Facist Rule
--

Politics aside . . . I'd love to see COBRA storm the Disney castle.

We would see major Disney characters all strung out in the courtyard ready for summary executions by COBRA VIPERs and DESTRO & THE BARONESS being the new prince & princess of Disney world while COBRA COMMANDER laughs maniacally on throne.

Man this figure cant ship soon enough. Wasn't it originally scheduled for June?

Sideshow now has it as August.

Nevermind...just read a couple pages back. :panic:

Still need to remind myself I have this awesome looking figure on PO. :lol

Last edited:
As was I. Though I guess i was being more derp.

My cobras FINALY outnumber my joes....

Unless you add snakeyes.

Snakes always tips the balance against the cobras.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SunBHrLpZlg[/ame]

Back