Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brotherhood print is going for $400 on ebay framed. I was hoping maybe for $300. Just got the wolverine print today and its so nice

If I were you I would just wait until an unframed version came along and buy a frame at Michaels or somewhere similar.

Any idea what other characters SS will continue this line with?

Got a feeling it's going to be Cyclops. Word on FB is that someone was working on a Cyclops for a licensed company, and it wasn't XM.

Doubt it's Prime 1 or Iron Studios.

If I were you I would just wait until an unframed version came along and buy a frame at Michaels or somewhere similar.

Got a feeling it's going to be Cyclops. Word on FB is that someone was working on a Cyclops for a licensed company, and it wasn't XM.

Doubt it's Prime 1 or Iron Studios.

Hell yea! I'm up for that!

...And I'm hoping, if it is SSC, that they learned their lesson about over-modernizing the costumes.

Hell yea! I'm up for that!

...And I'm hoping, if it is SSC, that they learned their lesson about over-modernizing the costumes.

Pretty sure any future X-Men statues (within this mag/wolv line) will follow what we've already seen as far as costumes go.

Pretty sure any future X-Men statues (within this mag/wolv line) will follow what we've already seen as far as costumes go.

The costume on the new Wolverine PF is not bad. It looks really good, actually. It's not overly done, IMO.

I just need SSC to tone it down a bit on their "modern" costumes. The new Captain America PF is a good example of going too far with their "modernization" of costumes.

The costume on the new Wolverine PF is not bad. It looks really good, actually. It's not overly done, IMO.

I just need SSC to tone it down a bit on their "modern" costumes. The new Captain America PF is a good example of going too far with their "modernization" of costumes.

Wolverine is nicely done. Good balance.

Wolverine's costume looks very close to his Astonishing duds. Cap's...it looks more like some kind of robo football outfit. It's about as bad as it can get IMO.

Wolverine's costume looks very close to his Astonishing duds. Cap's...it looks more like some kind of robo football outfit. It's about as bad as it can get IMO.

Yea. SSC just got overzealous with Cap's costume. They just didn't know when to say when, unfortunately.

Cyclops is the ultimate and totally under used character in my opinion. He deserves to be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want this to ship ASAP, paid off Wolverine, soon to be Magneto Wasp Lion O and Mumm Ra.

Eye-balling the new Superman and Miles Morales but not preordering anything else this year unless Comic Con is mind blowing.

I PO'd the EX. The changes they made to this piece made a big difference for me personally. Plus the unmasked head is one of the better one's I've seen on any Mags.

Cyclops is the ultimate and totally under used character in my opinion. He deserves to be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.. I really hope they do Cyclops in this line. Otherwise I will have to get the XM and spend a fortune

Back