Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During Sideshow live it was mentioned that an XMen video will be popping up soon introducing new XMen PFs in the pipeline

Here’s hoping for a

Colossus
Kitty
Iceman
Storm
Cyclops

Beast / Nightcrawler / Juggernaut

I'd love another Cyclops and Iceman. :rock

Got mine

$512 after rewards not bad

Bring on XMEN and Thundercats

I could’ve waited until I receive my points balance for Thanos and SipiderMan 2099

... i guess I’ll apply that balance to more XMEN

Preordered EX and used $216 worth of rewards to offset some of the price pain.

Got mine

$512 after rewards not bad

Bring on XMEN and Thundercats

I could’ve waited until I receive my points balance for Thanos and SipiderMan 2099

... i guess I’ll apply that balance to more XMEN

Those rewards points add up! :rock

That's why I like dealing with Sideshow directly.

Do you guys think this will sell out fast like Thanos? I was gonna use reward points to get P1 Venom for free essentially but I'm tempted to use it on this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The Thanos Ex. WLd by now. :lecture :lol

I honestly think you'll be fine for while.

But I also don't see the Venom P1 Ex WLing anytime soon either.

The Thanos Ex. WLd by now. :lecture :lol

I honestly think you'll be fine for while.

But I also don't see the Venom P1 Ex WLing anytime soon either.

Yeah, Venom's been good for a long time, appeared on the Last Chance Soon page a few times but never had a red notification saying it's almost sold out. I'll fell prey to that tactic with Suicide Squad Harley before, not too happy about that. I've been using reward points on Hot Toys lately while racking up more to get possibly Prime 1 Origins Batman. Feel like paying more for Prime 1 though to support them and using rewards on a Sideshow product, but I guess that doesn't matter since it's all going to Sideshow anyhow :lol

Do you guys think this will sell out fast like Thanos? I was gonna use reward points to get P1 Venom for free essentially but I'm tempted to use it on this

No rush. Thanos Ex the ES number was set. Thus the quick sell-out. TBD means until they are pretty sure most of what could sell have sold. Then they set a number.

I wish they'd at least announce the ES at the time of preorder for every EX piece they make. Throw that TBD **** on the regular and make as many as you want.

Hmmm, so if ES is provided, they usually sell out a lot faster if it's a small number?

I think it's a multiple of factors - character, hype, price, ES, but yeah.

Many collectors (myself included) like knowing an ES ahead of time. It definitely influenced me to buy Thanos quicker - hype built quicker, made me 'pull the trigger' quicker.

I don't want to open a can of worms though with ES size discussion. :lol

I think it's a multiple of factors - character, hype, price, ES, but yeah.

Many collectors (myself included) like knowing an ES ahead of time. It definitely influenced me to buy Thanos quicker - hype built quicker, made me 'pull the trigger' quicker.

I don't want to open a can of worms though with ES size discussion. [emoji38]
Gotcha. Yeah, I figured Magneto was an immensely popular, even moreso than Thanos in my opinion but I guess not. I haven't followed Marvel much since the 90s but I guess his popularity grew a lot more after?

Gotcha. Yeah, I figured Magneto was an immensely popular, even moreso than Thanos in my opinion but I guess not. I haven't followed Marvel much since the 90s but I guess his popularity grew a lot more after?

I think it's the MCU hype. He's gained a lot of steam over the years - even more so than what he already was. I'd argue Magneto is more popular though, as you said. And maybe that's why the Ex ES is TBD. From a business sense, why put a limit on it ahead of time? Let the collectors determine ES, and leak it in a month or two when you have a better idea on how many orders are already placed. Again, just my two cents.

Statue wise Magneto is super popular. That's why pretty much all the one's made have gone up in value by a lot. The XM, Bowen, Koto, all the customs. They are all desirable. This one will be really popular too but Sideshow might over-produce it too. Like 750 to 1000 Ex wouldn't surprise me and another 1500 to 2000 Regulars? That's my guess.

Statue wise Magneto is super popular. That's why pretty much all the one's made have gone up in value by a lot. The XM, Bowen, Koto, all the customs. They are all desirable. This one will be really popular too but Sideshow might over-produce it too. Like 750 to 1000 Ex wouldn't surprise me and another 1500 to 2000 Regulars? That's my guess.

If EX < 1000, they already announced. I think it's more like 2500 for ES, and 4000 for standard.

Back