Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked AMAZING on sideshow live.. the price sucks, but i'm still pre-ordering tomorrow. Hope it ships this summer!

I really liked it as well. Think I'm gonna go in because I've been waiting for a Magneto statue forever, just hope it turns out as amazing as Thanos did.

26991656_10214621471633465_5934356627971652854_n.jpg

Well it definitely has presence. Displaying it will be a pain in the arse tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it definitely has presence. Displaying it will be a pain in the arse tho

The dimensions on the site said 25.5" but Susan measured and said 26.5", I wonder which is correct. My Spider-Man PF is 25.5" on the site and that fit in my BESTA display just fine so I'm hoping Magneto is that same height.

The dimensions on the site said 25.5" but Susan measured and said 26.5", I wonder which is correct. My Spider-Man PF is 25.5" on the site and that fit in my BESTA display just fine so I'm hoping Magneto is that same height.

Duuude could u please send a pic of the spidey in the besta. Im gonna take that route for displaying my statues. Was wondering if it fits

I really liked it as well. Think I'm gonna go in because I've been waiting for a Magneto statue forever, just hope it turns out as amazing as Thanos did.

26991656_10214621471633465_5934356627971652854_n.jpg

I’ve seen Wolverine in person

I’d say it’s comparable to the last Red Sonja piece when it comes to presence

Judging from this pic, I can honestly see why Magneto is $180 more than Wolverine

It’s the nature of the beast

Judging from this pic, I can honestly see why Magneto is $180 more than Wolverine

Oh my, that's another piece that doesn't fit in the collection but I absolutely love it like I did Captain Marvel... so tempting :banghead
I wonder if the EXs are worth it or saving on shipping by going the route of BBTS

If you are comparing the height, that is fine but the Superman and Batman PF's were just about the same size as Magneto (around 25.5 inches) and each cost $399 I think. I know prices have gone up since the release of those 2 PF's but almost double the price?

I will say... the Prime 1 Anti Venom and Venom are looking a lot more attractive when it comes to pricing though.

I hope that metal spike is pliable ... I want to at least be able to flex it around and shape it so it doesn't look like an eye hazard

I watched the He-Man Star Wars and GI Joe episode last night

Great little series

I think Transformers and TMNT will be the next couple episodes

I’m starting to understand why Phantom Menance sucked so bad

Or should I say The Revenge of George Lucas

Glad you like it!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm probably going to watch the Gi Joe one tonight.

He tried to blame Susie, but yeah, I guess right after they moved it onto the table for the showcase since it was broken off camera when they had a video playing.

Ugh. It sounds mean, but I wish I could have watched it today. I always like the 'live' element for things such as this.

Back