Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

iwils.jpg

so excited... been waiting for a SS Mags forever. Got my points saved up for him and everything, really really hope they give him a good base. If its one of those cheap looking circular disc thingys im gonna lose it. Sentenial wreckage for the win

Oh yea .... get ready! Tomorrow!

last year I think they did a behind the scenes unveil of their booth before the gates opened.

Im not sure if they are streaming live from the comic con booth tomorrow but its worth checking their facebook page around 12-1 PST

last year I think they did a behind the scenes unveil of their booth before the gates opened.

Im not sure if they are streaming live from the comic con booth tomorrow but its worth checking their facebook page around 12-1 PST

Yea they usually live stream but sometimes they have stuff covered until preview night "officially begins"

This immense hype could also be our downfall.... :lol

Hopefully not though. :pray:

b9a6576006113c2b3975ba420fa734bb.jpg

Take it with a grain of salt. Just saw this in one of the Facebook forums and it looks is from Sideshow Instagram... Like I said proceed with caution.. I will wait for tomorrow to get pumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems legit. I can see the Jane Foster Thor in the background. It's not on SS instagram account anymore...

EDIT: Nevermind it's in their Story. Real hyped!

Aaaaaaaaah here we go[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back