Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

XMs is a masterpiece, but Sideshow could surprise us in a good way.

I'm looking forward to the reveal.

Agreed completely. Cause I mean it'll still be our first liscensed 1:4 Magneto in his classic costume. That XM costume is nice but imagine how much even more love that statue would have if it were in that definitive Magneto costume.

Very happy for this. Been waiting for a Magneto PF for several years. Please look bad-ass. :pray:

The only thing I've been waiting for even longer is a Juggernaut PF. I will definitely put Magneto and Juggernaut (if they make it) together in my collection.

Modern Thor?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I believe so. Besides all the supes and bats variants. But the Modern thor, although it looks good, i dislike it due to the leaning it was causing. I think a wired cape, like the Lady Thor PF would have looked better on thor modern pf.

I believe so. Besides all the supes and bats variants. But the Modern thor, although it looks good, i dislike it due to the leaning it was causing. I think a wired cape, like the Lady Thor PF would have looked better on thor modern pf.

Yours is leaning??

Think he was referencing to the Thor PF before they release it. They had to add that little addition to the base to prevent leaning. Or maybe he does look like he's leaning when he is about to throw the hammer.

XMs is a masterpiece, but Sideshow could surprise us in a good way.

I'm looking forward to the reveal.

As long as it's not a throne version I don't think there will be many comparisons, nor will it impact the value of the XM. Hope it's posed somewhat like the Koto and has a cool base. Looking forward to seeing the reveal and not just an announcement banner.

Hmmm ...not sure if Igo was being sarcastic or serious when he responded to the mixed-media cape comment. Part of me thinks he was being sarcastic and that the cape might be fully sculpted. Who knows, tho ....right?

I'll just wait and see at SDCC what the cape will be. I just hope this Mags will have a dynamic and powerful pose.

It will be mixed media cape for certain.

Last edited:

Can't see it being less than the new Deadpool PF so I'm going to guess $700 +.

My thoughts exactly. As soon as i saw the helmet with thanos on ss live i knew this was not gonna be your "regular" pf haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cape of batman n superman looks perfect full sculpt. Dont understand y they make fabric for magneto

It will be mixed media cape for certain.

Suit yourself ....or better yet, show proof of your certainty.

I still say it could be either at this point ...Igo might've been kidding.

Suit yourself ....or better yet, show proof of your certainty.

I still say it could be either at this point ...Igo might've been kidding.

Your funny. We shall see.

PLEASE NO.

Instant pass for me if it has one of those ugly, distracting bases.

I agree. Sideshow would be much more outstanding if the worked on their bases. Maybe be more creative instead of plain.

I highly doubt it but I'm hoping for a chrome red type of paint job rather than the usual flat.

Back