Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

Great. One month and we get to see Magneto

I'm hoping Mags is amazing in both scale and presence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping Mags is amazing in both scale and presence

Anything from SS needs to be as good looking as Thanos. After owning XM It's hard to want any SS products. I'm still hoping it's amazing. I NEED Magneto for my collection.

Harbottle is on this. I wouldn't worry.

I'm never worried bout their sculpting. More the shoddy QC, paint issues, etc

I want to be the first to say that I'm wrong to worry about Magneto though. I have high hopes.

XM Magneto def will make SS to create somethin special. Got a good feelin this will b special. No leak shots at all of this.

XM Magneto def will make SS to create somethin special. Got a good feelin this will b special. No leak shots at all of this.

Whatever SS has been working on is already well past concept stage if it's going to be revealed at SDCC, so I doubt the XM white magneto will have any influence on this piece at this time. But I'm hopeful SS knocks this out of the park :pray:

Whatever SS has been working on is already well past concept stage if it's going to be revealed at SDCC, so I doubt the XM white magneto will have any influence on this piece at this time. But I'm hopeful SS knocks this out of the park :pray:

Yup ...I hope SSC puts all their creativity, effort and resource into Mags like they did with Thanos.

And I do agree ...the fact that no leaks so far on SSC's Mags might be a good sign. They are definitely going through the trouble.

I also like Harbottle but apparently he worked on the Supergirl PF? I hope he wasn't responsible for that headsculpt.

1125x682_previewbanner_MagnetoPF.jpg

Finally! I'm so excited to see this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enough tease. Lets see this bad boy

First things first. Its not a maquette. So no thanos level pricing. But ai see deadpool figures lol

Can you imagine if it said Magneto Legendary 1/3rd Scale I would just pass out lol

Can you imagine if it said Magneto Legendary 1/3rd Scale I would just pass out lol

I'd just pass. Can't start a 1/3 Marvel collection. Don't have the space or $$$$ for that. Only 1/3 pieces I'll pick up are Batman related and even then I have to limit myself to no more than 3 pieces in that scale.

I'm gonna be honest

Now that it's here, I don't really care

I've lost my collector bug

Last year I went hard, moving forward everything is kinda meh

Guardians line is pretty awesome but I don't think I'll collect anymore sets after that

XMEN will never evolve to more than 1 or 2 pieces every 5 years, I've just lost interest

Back