Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

Does Prime 1 only have the spider-man license for 1/4?

The higher edition is allowing collectors to wait, and they feel no rush to get it right way, and this an able this piece to be available longer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is true. However, if SSC sets the EX ES at the time PO and it's relatively small like Thanos....expect a quick sell out. There will be a lot of upset collectors (like there is with Thanos) who missed out on the EX if that happens.

Yeah the Mags PF will be very high in demand. That will one will sell out straight away also. The edition size I believe will be bigger than Thanos. I'm excited to see just how good this turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup yup. So when can we get a glimpse of this

Possibly at SDCC 2017.

Great. Right around the corner

Hopefully they'll have something to show by then. If not, I would guess maybe 12 Days of Sideshow? :huh

I reckon sooner rather than later Judging by all the hints we are seeing

No exc SS... help out international collectors hahaha

Has there been any concepts of what this Magneto will look like aside from the small tease?

Has there been any concepts of what this Magneto will look like aside from the small tease?

Haven't seen any.

I praaaaaay that it won't have the silver cereal bowl on the bottom like the three previous X-men statues :pray:

Haven't seen any.

I praaaaaay that it won't have the silver cereal bowl on the bottom like the three previous X-men statues :pray:

Agreed, I have wanted a Magneto for a long time to pose with my villains. Him and Juggernaut are the big two I would love to own something of from the X-Men one day.

No exc SS... help out international collectors hahaha

Hahaha you know that is never gonna happen especially Mags. It's how Sideshow gains international buyers in the first place lol...A better way to do it is to open up the exclusive to other venders also. But the numbers will be very low

XM don't have exc and still sell well. I think SS if decide to go that route and reasonable es, plus a popular characer Magneto. People will still rush to get him.

Back